What do you do in your free time?????????????

kawai1010

Elite Member
Dec 3, 2012
I play game .......................................................................................................go out with my friend

Hmm currently reading SAO so i can make a very late birthday present for someone xD

Currently trying to finish 死がふたりを分かつまで (Shi ga Futari wo Wakatsu Made), although it takes me around fifteen minutes to finish a chapter, so it''ll probably take up most of my free time. That is, if I don't get exasperated first.

Entertain my dark thoughts while listening to cutesy music. Or play video games, Mostly the latter.

Sleep, programming, and of course watch anime! Been trying to finish the Sword Art Online Novel, but I have been lazy the last few days. Haha. ~

Asuna: "Kirito, uhmmm....can we...can we 16.5?"
Kirito: " :) "

*understands what 16.5 combined with SAO means and smiles...
Gaming, watching anime, reading, posting here, planning complete elimination of humanity....

I find myself to be Skyping most of the time and going out whenever possible. That time is mixed with watching anime, reading manga, and playing games. :goodtea:

Waste it ._.

just day dreaming and end up wasting it (屮゚Д゚)屮 !

I'm thinking either 'this thread still exists?' or it's a newly made thread that is similar to an older thread. :goodtea:

To the tacos.

To teh tacos! With Anri and her boobalicious body <3

I never heared of a maxican racist in my life, I dont even know what tacos is D=

You don't know... what tacos... are mexicans are?
OMFG WHO ARE YOU?! DO YOU LIVE UNDER A ROCK?! :disbelief:

I have a pet rock. o:
His name is Carl. He's part rock part llama.

oh I have a had a pet dog and I named him rock, cause he sleeps like one T.T

Umm racist....

Guess that I rare specie around here and in danger of extinction
:freezing:

I better run when I still can :breakin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。