What do you do on rainy days?

Legacy

一失足成千古恨
Elite Member
Feb 15, 2012
When the rain doesn't have you too down, what do you do? Read, watch videos, or just sleep? Hopefully there are some unique stories ^_^

Hmm my ordinary boring life during the rainy season =.=... Classes when i have them anime manga games when i dont

order figures or go shopping for figures and rewatching brs (34th time)

i love going out. such a waste to stay inside on such a nice day~

Not afraid of getting wet?

Rain won't kill you unless it's toxic or freezing rain. Why be afraid of it?
And it'll give me excuse and reason to take an afternoon bath (you can feel really refreshed afterwards, and everything you do seem to go well).

Usually playing some games or watching anime. But sometimes I go and make some food or go drive somewhere, I love to drive in the rain. :)

define rain... a giant shower!!! i love rain, often to go outside when it rains!

My mood varies a lot when it come to rain. The heavier it became, the brighter my life feel. I LOVE rain.
I prefer raining in the morning more rather than the bright sunny morning. Rain in the morning is refreshing for me.
The only time I don't like rain is when I have to drive my dad's car in it, and even worst when it's in the night.

OK, back to topic, what I would do when it's rain. These are what I probably do on my off day(not working day):
Morning - I probably just continue sleeping. A cool morning with the sound of rain hitting the roof is very soothing, for me that is.
Afternoon - I probably playing game or surfing the net.
Evening - Sitting on the house porch and enjoying the wind from the rain, while listening to my MP3 collection from my PC. Unless if it's thunder storm, then I just sit in the house, probably cooking some instant noodle or playing games or watching some anime.
Night - Playing game or surfing the net. Sometimes I take bath during this time, coz after a nice hot shower, and then come out from the shower, the raining wind hit you, it feel really refreshing. Make you wanna snuggle into the bed under a nice comfy blanket, with raining outside.

If I'm outside and can't get back for the moment, I'd be cursing my luck. If I'm home when that happens, I'd fancy curling up in bed, or enjoying the wet atmosphere.

Raining day is the best day to be under the same umbrella with a girl. ;P

I go outside and work in the rain. It's really nice to be outside in 80 °f weather when it rains.

Either that, or do schoolwork.

Rain is really relaxing when your inside :3
So I usually draw stuff (manga most of the times)
and yea playstation..watch anime and such ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?