Eat

eat ~ . . . chips, bread, whatever edible stuffs
watch anime/movies/ Happy stuffs
doodle/sketch `
read manga/ magazine/books
day dream
soundtripping
sleep ~ . . .

Thanks for mentioning sketch. I completely forgot about that. Always did that during lecture/class/seminar/motivational camp/meeting/work.
What is soundtripping anyway?

Soundtripping ~ my other term of listening to music ~ . . . though different genre of music ~ from classical to rock ~ . . .

think of what can do: Listen music, see anime, play KOF or go somewhere...

Watch some Anime that I have not watched in years, write, read, start finding new music for my next AMV, or start compiling video for next AMV project, play with the dog, play a game.

No, I do not like YouTube, I mainly do them for myself, I have entered a few contests and conventions in the past but am not the best at it. It is more a hobby for me. Maybe I will post some one day for you but do not expect much ROFL!

Just for the heck of it, do what Kimmy says and Roll on the Floor Laughing. Go play an instrument, draw, learn a language, go work outside, watch an old movie (50-80s), go play sports, etc.

Sometimes when extremely bored I find new stuff to download to mess with, or I take the dogs for a ride in the woods.

I clean my PC or I organize the files as I tend to download a lot of things and place them in various places. Before long it gets to cluttered in some folders so I rearrange the files and such.

I also like to take a drive to a random spot when I can. Usually within the state I live in but sometimes I venture to other states.

I also like to design new PC Cases to have made from MountainMODs or over at DangerDen. They make some nice acrylic cases to your specs.

Funny you mentioned them Kimmy I'm going to be doing some side work soon that gives me access to a laser cutter and I have been debating on designing a custom PC case and server case :D

Another thing I like to do when bored is to view photos and study/observe them well I guess memorize every detail about them. Odd habit of mine I suppose.

Once I come up with a design and get access to the laser cutter I will :)

Let's see sometimes when I'm really bored I like to listen to music and play solitaire on the PC.

Thumbs up for you Perplexing. You said you play Solitaire.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I go and grab my weed-eater and just go take out several fence rows.

[B]What do you do when your bored?[/B]

When I`m bored i like to think of other people who might be boader....it never helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ruri wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload for mexashare both MP3 only and Full-Version of RJ301587? Thank you!
Link
ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello could you re-upload the english version of 春に生きれば (Haru ni Ikireba) ? https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/190525-snow-ground-春に生きれば-v21-08-30.1196982/

Thanks
Otakutaku wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would you please reupload this? Thank you for all of your effort, kind Ryzen111-sama.
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry if bother, can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.