What anime hair color fits you? ~QUIZ~

E

El Psy Kongroo

My anime hair color would be BLACK!

Anime characters with black hair are usually classified as, well, the 'awesome' type. There are so many occasions where a character with black hair is looked up to… or fangirled over, depending on who's watching the anime, and which character it is. Characters with black hair are often mysterious, refined, cerebral, powerful and self-reliant. They rarely ever require advice from anybody, and are deep thinkers. A drawback is that the character could be cruel, or might not be the happiest person.

What about you? ~ https://www.quotev.com/quiz/5663899/What-anime-hair-color-fits-you

i'm a blonde :dispirited:

These anime characters are usually the cheerful, confident, creative and optimistic characters. Although it's not absolute, they usually split up into three categories after those original traits: 'dumb blondes', who are immature and may be selfish, 'troublemakers', who unwittingly attract chaos and have plenty of tricks up their sleeve, and the 'princely' types, which is an unusual type that is basically a stereotypical prince, being humble and chivalrous.

Of course, there are some cases where anime characters will have blonde hair for no other reason than to indicate that they're from somewhere else or have foreign ancestry.

You're probably a cheerful optimist, who may or may not appear to be a little crazy. If you don't think the description of being a cheerful optimist fits you, then you ARE crazy and chaotic. Either way, you're a generally happy and confident individual who is probably pretty funny sometimes, purposefully or not.

Grey-Silver
77ZLDa.jpg

r6vD11.jpg

Black, which coincidentally also is my natural hair color. I was bored, so I did this test. =/

I'm Blue :3

The characters in anime with blue hair are usually known for being wise and calm. They're also usually talented, mature, reasonable, and sometimes introverted. These characters are the opposite of red; while red is full of energy and emotion, blue-haired characters are calm and responsible. However, some blue-haired characters might be jerks for their own reasons.

You're probably a calm, cool person, or at least you usually behave in such a way. You're not very likely to let your emotions get the better of you, but it is possible. You're also one to think things through rather than rush into something. Of course, you could just ACT calm, but also act like an idiot at the same time.

I'm Blue :3

The characters in anime with blue hair are usually known for being wise and calm. They're also usually talented, mature, reasonable, and sometimes introverted. These characters are the opposite of red; while red is full of energy and emotion, blue-haired characters are calm and responsible. However, some blue-haired characters might be jerks for their own reasons.

You're probably a calm, cool person, or at least you usually behave in such a way. You're not very likely to let your emotions get the better of you, but it is possible. You're also one to think things through rather than rush into something. Of course, you could just ACT calm, but also act like an idiot at the same time.

this quiz obviously got us switch. i'm the calm and collected one, while you're the troublemaker type (-_-)

Your anime hair color would be ORANGE.

A mixture between the energy of red and cheerfulness of yellow, anime characters with orange hair are often loyal, spirited, optimistic, and unpredictable. However, on occasion, these characters may also be attention-seeking, annoying and selfish. These characters may lean more on the side of red-haired anime characters or blonde-haired ones, but are most definitely different enough from both to have their own color. Often, they will have the motivation and courage of a red-haired character, but are more optimistic like a character with blonde hair.

You are most likely a cheerful, outgoing and confident person, but may be attention-seeking sometimes.

Your anime hair color would be ORANGE.

A mixture between the energy of red and cheerfulness of yellow, anime characters with orange hair are often loyal, spirited, optimistic, and unpredictable. However, on occasion, these characters may also be attention-seeking, annoying and selfish. These characters may lean more on the side of red-haired anime characters or blonde-haired ones, but are most definitely different enough from both to have their own color. Often, they will have the motivation and courage of a red-haired character, but are more optimistic like a character with blonde hair.

You are most likely a cheerful, outgoing and confident person, but may be attention-seeking sometimes.

you needy bastard lol. i can't judge, since i got the "dumb blonde" as one of my possible traits XD

~ im purple lol ~

Your anime hair color would be PURPLE.

Anime characters with this color are interesting indeed. Since it is a mixture of the energy of red and the calmness of blue, these characters are sometimes confusing. They might be outgoing, but also calm. They might have a bad temper, but are also wise. These characters might also be described as fickle, being behaviorally unpredictable and prone to change. A bad quality a purple-haired character might possess is them being egotistical. A character may also be conflicted.

You are most likely outspoken person who appears calm or shy. That's just a guess, however. You might confuse some people, since you seem to change between outgoing and emotionless and from time to time, depending on how you're feeling that day. Do you sometimes feel out of touch with your 'normal' behavior? I know the feeling, bro.

It says that my color is... red.

View attachment 18609
Anime characters with red hair are generally hot-headed, dynamic, enthusiastic, adventurous and opinionated. Anime girls with red hair tend to be energetic, feisty and may have explosive emotions, while anime guys lean more on the calm side, for some reason. Anime guys with red hair are also often disciplined fighters.

Most likely, you are a very lively individual who is not afraid of sharing your opinion on something. You're outgoing and social, but also might have a bad temper, and emotions that spill out easily.

Your anime hair color would be GREEN.

An odd color, that is between warm and cool colors. Anime characters with green as a hair color are usually easygoing, trustworthy and unique, but may also be rash, or may get jealous easily. They're generally easy to get along with, and tend to end up siding with the protagonist of the story for whatever reason. Characters with green hair can also be a little strange sometimes; like nature, they change over time, in both negative and positive ways.

Most likely, you are unique and trustworthy person, but may tend to do stupid things without thinking it over first. You're an interesting person, to say the least.

i picked the first option for all questions and got RED with a picture of Shana

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。