well... tadaima?

kami-onii-chan

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Apr 26, 2012
hi everyone, how's everyone doing?

first of all, i'm sorry. i kind of left the forum, so i feel like i betrayed everyone.:pushups:
i left the forum because i have a lot of things to do like, watching animes, playing VNs, playing games, studying, and translating animes, i really wanted to speak with eveyone but i tought that if i would not able to stay here a lot of time like before it would be better to not even come. it has been a while that i have been feeling depressed for no reason, i saw the forum icon in my favorite bar and tought "well i guess there's no problem in seeing if everyone is okay" and man, when i entered the forum it was like seeing the girl i love, a feeling of relief and peace.
and when i read a thread believe or not i almost cried and realised i missed my online friends, its okay if you dont believe even i dont believe too much.

what i'm trying to say is... i want to return. i will not be able to chat as much as before but i want you to forgive me for leaving. i'll change my gaming time for chatting here, well at least most of it.

well thats it.^^

YES YOU BETRAYED ME! I MISSED YOUR CAT EARS SOO MUCH!.. Lol jk I dnt even know you... Well Nice to meet ya and welcome back kitty! :nosebleed:

Reactions: kami-onii-chan
okaeri onii-chan :3

I don't know you very much, because I'm quite new in ASF, but giving you warm welcome is no problem, right? :D

lol...welcome back kami-oniichan^^

hmm...sounds so busy...but it's okay;p..please come to AS when you have the time:)

thank you i'm happy to see that the new spammers are good people ^^
but still it's kind of sad that most of my "old" friends didn't come here to welcome me yet!:forsaken:

btw where's samy he was around the entire fucking day before i left, it was like if he never sleep xD

yeah..our new friends are all good people:>

hmm....maybe they didn't notice it yet?

lol...sammy..maybe he's busy but still like the old sam;p...he'll come soon enough

I'm still a relative newcomer, but it's nice to meet you!

It's perfectly ok if you can't always post, it's great just to keep in touch! :)

Hmm... it's nice that you came back... but now I want to say this isn't the intro section and this thread is not an intro, nor a discussion or debate... >_>

Moved to the spams.

Hmm seems im a couple months late in finding this :wasclose: And youve run off somewhere again =w= Drop by again whenever xD I dont really care how much youre around as long as you drop by sometime ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks