(Weird) Things you do.

Karlotto

Elite Member
Elite Member
May 2, 2012
What`re some things you do that aren`t exactly "normal", but that you do with good reason? (Reasons that others may or may not understand.)

From never wearing socks (sometimes not even shoes) because they irritate my feet, to waiting as long as possible to cut my nails because I`m afraid of doing so (I cut them when they start interfering with my tasks.) , or even the odd assortment of items I always have in my pockets. (Two blue dice and a lighter in my right pocket. A small buck knife and a quarter in my left), people around me know that I have a few. So, what are some of the odd things you guys do?

Reactions: renano
My mobile phone and USB stick has to be placed in a specific location on my desk or else it doesn't deserve the right to be on my desk at all (basically being a perfectionist)

I Listen to the same videos usually when im alone over and over again for some reason and no matter how much I seen them I wont get tierd..EVER from watching them, lol im doing it right now :XD:

I like to sing to some voiceless music and pretend I'm nearly as good as them :P

i have to wear a jacket, a cap and something around my neck.

Apparently i havent changed much since... whenever... not quite the same idiot as i was back in middle school but looks the same ;p

Sometimes, I eat human. Not all the time so, it's alright.
meat.jpg

Ive learned more from females than males in however many years of my life so my actions tend to reflect that to some extent~

It may sound normal at first but... I sleep... Why is it weird? Because of places where and how I sleep... I often fall asleep during college lessons. And the most weird thing is that when I fall asleep like that I don't wake up even if it's incredibly noisy, so even after the teacher shouts at me, I don't wake up... Also, I may fall asleep in other places like a train, a bus, while waiting in line for something, etc... And as you can guess it doesn't matter whether I lying, sitting or even standing ...

Hmm i often take a couple minute long nap in one class and suddenly i have energy to get through class xD

I can randomly appear beside people without them noticing... Basically they just dont notice me and i wander around :/

I knew it Sam is a ninja!

I dance to K-pop in my room when nobody is around.

Hmm theres a side of meh that no one has really seen... even if they have a guess...

My parents have reported seeing me stand in a corner at night. (I have no memories of this).

i'm a very tolerant person, but when i get angry, i get furious and isolate myself just so i won't attack anyone. extremely rare though

Hmm... i get mad quite easily not that people will ever notice since it just boils inside... i suppose im not actually that mad but more discomforted.... if i really get mad and cant keep it all inside i try to reason first...

Pretend? What do you mean? Im the best singer in the world up until i open the bathroom door and take the first step out into the cold air~ Then im the best hummer in the world ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?