Weather !

sunrise

Elite Member
Uploader
Nov 15, 2011
unpleasant weather, sometimes hot and sometimes cold, then it makes me very uncomfortable, I prefer cooler
because I can work focused........

I can't function in temps. over 86f. I just shut down, (or I'm very miserable).

I need to have cold weather...somewhere around 60 to high 40's.

Im not quite sure how hot or cold i want exactly but that number changes during the night. I like sunny weather mostly but a bit of rain or fog every so often during a hot day would feel nice~ During the night i would love a warm breeze (really rare around where i live) I would prefer moderate temperatures but warmer is is better than colder for me usually. When it rains really hard and theres thunder storms, (i would hope im at home and theres nothing that would require me to leave the house) its quite calming to just watch/listen to the rain splatter on the window and see occasional flash of lightning (which i hope doesnt endanger me xD) Snow and small hail is usually fun to play around with and its a bit much to ask for warm temperature while playing with that :/ The feeling of breathing cold crisp air is nice (until i get cold and run off xD) Really hot weather would only serve to make me sluggish and a humid area would only serve to increase my sluggishness.

spring here i want to be winter again ... i hate summer

HOT! My hand all sweaty and sticky, that my mouse have a second coating from it.

Rainy, windy, and chilly... I kind of like it... perfect for ice-cream.

its nice and sunny atm, was raining earlier and i jsut ate an icecream as soon as i got home.!! but yesterday was a different matter, it was raining for like the whole day D=

Rainy... cold... windy... should be better in a few more days.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]

You're so lucky! I actually like rainy days (seriously, I like having the electric fan off without me sweating).

Anyway, it's friggin' hot in here. Well, I'd expect nothing less being near the equator and all... :deadsad:

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]

You're so lucky! I actually like rainy days (seriously, I like having the electric fan off without me sweating).

Anyway, it's friggin' hot in here. Well, I'd expect nothing less being near the equator and all... :deadsad:

Hmm... truth be told... I don't really mind what weather condition it is as long as I can get my work done.

The equator... I guess it is pretty hot.

Have a strawberry parfait to cool things down.

Untitled.png

The sun is starting to come up ! Aight ! ヽ(○・▽・○)ノ゛

Wish it was cool... but some sun for plants is important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910