The Versus Thread

Selvaria Bles

Valkyria
Elite Member
Jun 7, 2012
Hi All I saw this thread in another forum, so I decided to bring it here. Since it was a very popular there.

I have decided to create a scenario where two characters from different show or worlds will battle each other.

Couple of Rules
1)the match up must be even or close enough, can't be an obvious matchup

for example Goku Vs Kon

2) You must know both characters very well

3) Each round will last a week before the next battle will begin

4) Anybody can create matchup once the current matchup is over

5) No flaming and please try to be respectful when defending said character

6) please give reasons to your answer of stating which one will in the battle.

I will set up the template, which should be followed.

First match

Saeko Busujima (HSOTD)

Saeko_Busujima.png

Strengths: Fast, Expert Swordmenship, Demonic Abilities
Weakness: don't know any

vs Kunieda Aoi (Beelzebub)

134339.jpg

Strengths: Fast, Demonic Abilities, Tremendous Swordmenship
Weakness: Vulnerable once attacks blocked

Battle Stage: In a highschool
Battle Knowledge: Full

So Which of this combats do think will win, if they meet in combat

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33830]moemoe-kyun[/MENTION]; [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29956]2Dheeey[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27785]Alice Rei[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46973]angelice[/MENTION]; [MENTION=50367]animerex94[/MENTION]; [MENTION=68]AntiClimax[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35422]Ariya[/MENTION]; [MENTION=31908]ASilva[/MENTION]; [MENTION=31210]BetterPlace[/MENTION]; [MENTION=34874]chidsuki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=39716]choonagi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=65692]cytruska[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=32153]DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]; [MENTION=30649]DL Zandorf Rahamasch[/MENTION]; [MENTION=73341]DreamCa7ch3r[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13267]dreamer197[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION]; [MENTION=56036]Eric-kun[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35321]Evangelionheart[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION]; [MENTION=30111]firedmn[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27986]Hanagai[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46616]InorixShu[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33934]inpothet[/MENTION]; [MENTION=39797]Kany69[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38607]kawai1010[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37032]Keisuke Kurogami[/MENTION]; [MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29319]Kiririn[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Kotoura[/MENTION]; [MENTION=61512]Kyuoshi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=36883]LadyBenihime[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38039]Lucifer Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2984]Merfyn[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27026]Mixxie[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66003]Monkey D. Luffy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION]; [MENTION=60645]Myako[/MENTION]; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=30951]nekostereo[/MENTION]; [MENTION=46292]NGSalvador[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29896]noctistella[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION]; [MENTION=34976]owddasyght[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38853]paul11686[/MENTION]; [MENTION=52131]pluumBlossom[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13204]pumasrevenge[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]; [MENTION=34114]redcat[/MENTION]; [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66271]ryuta[/MENTION]; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13893]Squiggy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=30838]teakmkm[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71773]tsundere[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION]; [MENTION=68171]xXPsychoKittyDXx[/MENTION]; [MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27120]DavRoc777[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; [MENTION=38897]Mizu-chan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28760]newguy[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION]; [MENTION=71]Cocona[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26209]kami-onii-chan[/MENTION]; [MENTION=62675]Vivi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=66363]Vivid[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1569]Coolio[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION];

let's get the ball rolling

Last edited:
Reactions: fguelffstan
『Another weird new thread...:goodtea:

『Meh, don't know 2nd character so can't actually say... I can see how this will become a holy war if you put Naruto and Sasuke there xD』

『Btw, does it have to be a win in strength or any kind of win?』

Obviously Kunieda is going to win. She has her perverted familiar and the spirit of a real warrior.

Saeko has a weakness to bloodlust after she nearly murdered someone for trying to rape her. Maybe a weakness to men too as she falls for Takashi...

She's the only one I know lol :P

Yo man, why yo gotta put me in between them?
I think Kunieda would win, because she can slice a stone pillar with a wooden sword.
Saeko would win in the bewbs category.

I would say Saeko, as there is no known weakness so far. But I'm bias towards Saeko anyway so my opinion doesn't count :p

hrmmm ive only seen HSOTD so i'd have to go with saeko... but this seems interesting =D

also [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION] ; you made a mistake in the mentions, 4th line from bottom i think one of the guy's names isn't highlighted

I don't really know how this works so I'll lurk around for a bit :3

Hmm, well it would have to be Saeko for me but I'm pretty biased as I am not familiar with the other character.

However; Saeko does seem to have the upper hand with the stated information.
It seems to come down to "No known weakness -vs- Vulnerable once attacks blocked" assuming Saeko can block the attack. xD

This seems pretty interesting though, I'll probably lurk around it a bit to see how things go.

『I'm not really sure about that 2nd char but something tells me she should be more powerful... Or maybe she just looks like that... And its not like I'm just going against the flow xD』

well kunieda knows the black techs XD

well hopefully next round I can choose characters that people actually have an interest in XD

Kunieda would win without a doubt. Saeko wouldn't stand a chance with Kunieda having a God by her side. That makes her much more powerful.

Kunieda Aoi will win because
- she is older, have more experience
- she has less weight so she is faster
- and Saeko Busujima has obviously weakness like most of the women have

personally i would say saeko-chan would win b/c of her bloodlust~ kunieda is prolly stronger but i doubt she could put in the final blow whereas saeko will be huffing and puffing to cut her down and sword-rape her

but i made saeko-tan one of my waifu's a long time ago so might be a bit biased...

alright new battle coming tomorrow.
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; you pick the next two characters XD

@nanash1; you can pick too characters aswell

just decided the order among yourselfs.

Last edited:
You wrong spelled the name for mentioning him [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];

@nanash1; you can pick too characters aswell

just decided the order among yourselfs.

You mean, that I also two new charas against each other give should - or mean you, that I at Saeko-chan and Kunieda-san my vote give should?:goodtea:~>

Last edited:
『Kyoudai, I think he meant you can pick 2 different characters to fight each other?』

Yeah he means that you pick the next two characters.

[hl-red]Hmm... If that is, what Anayo-san means, then will two new pick up - just please wait for a moment...[/hl-red]

230053.jpg
[hl-red]Kan,u Unchou vs. Honda Futayou[/hl-red]
949522-bigthumbnail.jpg

[hl-red]Similarities:

All both are very hardworker-, loyal-, patriotic-, brave-, coodere- and honorable-type girs; - They both use lance type weapoins (Kan'u: Quan dao (Chi.)/Naginata (Jap.) - and at Futayo: Yari (Jap.)/Spear (Eng.)) are really skillful with their weapoins and keep most a cool head...

Difference:

Well, all are really very similar, what really hard is to find some differences, but there are really some differences to find - e.g. at their personality: Kan'u is more tsundere (If who too near to her Gentoku goes) than her counter part Futayo, who the mangas and animes from her already seen had, then find out, that Kan'u often her cool head loses, where unfocused is - That is at Futayo not so: She keeps always her focused targets concentrated... - Well, there are sure still some differences, but it would the explanation too long last.

Summarized:

Who this duel win would hangs on lot facts; the both are very awesome, smart, good and strong... But my personally choice would on Futayo-chan fall, because she is my top warrior-lady, I like her...
[/hl-red]:goodtea:~>

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.
Ruri wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload for mexashare both MP3 only and Full-Version of RJ301587? Thank you!
Link
ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello could you re-upload the english version of 春に生きれば (Haru ni Ikireba) ? https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/190525-snow-ground-春に生きれば-v21-08-30.1196982/

Thanks
Otakutaku wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would you please reupload this? Thank you for all of your effort, kind Ryzen111-sama.