Things that might/made you say Wow! . . .

FornaX2009

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Jun 28, 2011
Post things that when you see will make your eyes pop and make you say Wow!
Of course not just things you can post events/happenings that has occured or you want to happen
that will make you say Wow!

Hajimemashou ka?

When I walk out of my house right now and see Price and Soap being chased by a Predator drone
run past me, that'll make me go Wow!

^^,

When alexsdu proclaims that after a recent check he is no longer a male that will make me say Wow! :p

Reactions: FornaX2009
Found out I'm no longer a male. WOW!
*Now I can try all those loli goth dress* :P

Reactions: FornaX2009
LOL

Everyone in the world suddenly change to opposite sex, overnight. WOW!

If Barack Obama announces his resignation that will make me say Wow! (amongst other joyous words, and no I'm neither rep. or dem. just someone who is tired of the crap).

Getting invited to the USMC Birthday Ball would surely make me say "Wow".
BTW it's on the 10th November - every year ;)

My connection finally got fixed!
And I was like Wow!
G'morning you two!

^^,

Found out that my download speed is more that 200kB/s, would surely make me say Wow!
*If I'm lucky, I would get around 50-70kB/s during download, usually*

today i downloaded 30 GB's. new record for me :) ^^ and it's a big WOW

I'm going to work today, and it's Saturday! Wow!
*My workplace only working on weekdays, Monday-Friday.*

Kimmy telling us she likes guys would make me say Wow! :D

(sorry Kimmy I couldn't resist :( )

Going to Akihabara for the 1st time would surely make me say Wow.!

HAHA! See what happens when I start to read more threads! I find good ol Plex up there talkin about me! just WOW lol :P hehe and yea, I would say WOW myself to that one ROFL!

lol Kimmy it's true though so...... :P

Turning on the TV and seeing anime has been outlawed would make me say Wow!

Janet calling me saying she is coming home NOW! would make me say WOW! then I would have to get a shower, get all dressed up, meet her at the air port, and well, take her somewhere and take total advantage of the situation. :)~

Kimmy you're putting dirty thoughts in my head :P just kidding :)

Getting a phone call from Publisher's Clearing House saying I won ten million dollars would make me say Wow! for the obvious reason as well as the fact that I never have anything to do with them :P

haha! same here I trash all that stuff when it gets in the mail. What a waste of trees.

If someone would come and cook me dinner since I decided I was to lazy to drive out to Orlando for Sushi I would say WOW!

If I lived closer I would Kimmy :D but alas I don't :(

If I went to a Sushi bar that had "Body Sushi" and it was a guy that would make me say Wow! and then turn right around and out the door :D

Oh lord, I would get sick at my stomach. Jan has taken me to a body sushi bar before, think we were in Dallas visiting her family there. That was pretty neat.

If my dad came over rite now and said, OK! we decided to give you all your inheritance now so you can enjoy it, and we see you enjoy it before we pass. I would SCREAM WOW!

If I had an inheritance that would make me say Wow!

Dad blows his money on alcohol and gambling........

:(

If my air conditioner went out, I would say WOW! then WTF Maynard! then get angry, be freaked and go to a expensive hotel, and make Jan pay for it since she is not here to suffer with me. HAHA! I am kidding.

If everyone would stop making such a big deal about Aya Hirano's sex life that would make me say Wow!

Seriously you would thing the world was coming to an end because she has a sex life.

I know I mean how dare the voice of Haruhi have a sex life :| (stupid anime in my opinion anyways)

If Ishihara Shintaro was found to have a huge collection of shota and loli manga that would make me say Wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.