Sometime i just wish i was never born

Chivien999

Banned
Jun 10, 2011
I don't want to die but I don't know why God put me here sometime i just wish i was never born ? feeling bad

Well I think everyone goes through periods of self doubt, and they try to figure out who they really are, and what their purpose is. That's part of what makes us human, we want to know why we were created/born and put on this Earth. Just hang in there buddy.

I've felt that way before. It comes and goes like most bad things.

Here, have a rolly raccoon:
tumblr_n3uexwYxVI1s96utdo1_250.gif

Hmm... ehh... umm... @_@ Well... maybe youll find a reason soonish?... /me pats silly on the head...~

Well I think everyone goes through periods of self doubt, and they try to figure out who they really are, and what their purpose is. That's part of what makes us human, we want to know why we were created/born and put on this Earth. Just hang in there buddy.

I've felt that way before. It comes and goes like most bad things.

Here, have a rolly raccoon:

Hmm... ehh... umm... @_@ Well... maybe youll find a reason soonish?... /me pats silly on the head...~

thank all, i need something bring me back to the life :(

I really do not need to know why I exist or what purpose I will serve in life. So long as I am here and have awareness of what is happening, I will try to live a comfortable life and try to help those around me to achieve the same. So wishing that I was never born is not a though that crosses my mind.

i don't want to think about it since nothing good will come out of it

Stand strong and enjoy life while u are at it :3

shake off that feeling and go out with ur friends u need to change the pace sometimes.

if u dont have any , u are welcome anytime <3

if you're finding it hard to find reasons you should be alive, or exist, do it for others if necessary. for a long time i wanted to live because there were people who would miss me, even if there were only just a few

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3