Something to talk about????

haha, its normally quiet on the forum early on in the morning, so tbh there is nothing to say right now, but people should be coming on soon, a few folk live in the europe region so they will be on shortly if they aint working, probably ~~

Reactions: Brodus180
no worries, im trying to figure out how to get my siggy working haha, what a pain

signature, like the image one's i think i got it working now, let's see

thanks, took a little wait to get but its done so im happy, think i might ask for a different pose though ~ dunno

Lol unown's work xD Hmm.. maybe if there was a mirror on the other side~ Would feel less empty =w=

yeah i feel it's missing something i thought it was the pose but maybe that was it... i dunno

The siggy is too empty on one side~ The pose may be a problem since it doesnt cover up all that much but its mostly just making it unbalanced~

wow you know your stuff!, ill let them know, i did say maybe it's the pose but ill just send another message =D

Mehs i messed with fine art before =w= But nvm the part about the girl's gaze... she isnt particularly looking off to the right... its just that the blade makes it so theres more weight on her right side~

haha, i know i do just get that off feeling, you know the one you know something should or shouldn't be but cant pick it out >.<

well ive voiced my opinion's so far, we shall see what gets done, and if we cant figure it out we can always do that, or i can see bout getting a second siggy

i figured, well we shall get it as close as possible at least

Hmm... perhaps messing with the name placement to get more weight on the left...~

actually, if we had a sitting pose, say body to the right and legs coming across the banner to the left, and moved the name to the top left would that work?

Hmm it might? xD Depends since its difficult to imagine the same thing as you ;p

haha i suppose, and i feel sorry for the guy that started this we hijacked his thread =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks