someone please save me

おぎくも

lvl ∞: Lolicon Dullahan
Elite Member
Jul 20, 2012
okay heres the thing ive been listening to yuki kajiura/kalafina for a good while now w/o getting tired of it
the thing is ive been listening to them nonstop since me and my dad started working at this place about 5 months ago

5 MONTHS.

as much as i like it my ears are starting to bleed
as much as my ears bleed i dont want to stop...

that is why im asking you all for help
i dont want to stray from the genre i would like to stay somewhere close to the type of music that kajiura and kalafina do but just...idk...dif T_T

thank you for your help :pushups:

oh and my reason for putting this in the spam section is, as usual, i just felt like it

I thought this was going to be about something important like you being in danger but I guess not...

dont worry about it sam~ im fine with my bloody ears for a good while longer~

unfortunately aati my life isnt so eventful that i would have a chance to post such a serious plea for help
such a shame

dont worry about it sam~ im fine with my bloody ears for a good while longer~

unfortunately aati my life isnt so eventful that i would have a chance to post such a serious plea for help
such a shame

lol. My life's pretty boring too.

which is why im at lvl 97 in skyrim despite the developers insisting that 80 is about where the lvl cap is~

...it was srsly hard tho

How are you level 97? You level based on your skills and when they`re all at 100 you end up a little over 81. Bout midway to 82.

I'm still lv 3 at skyrim.... haven't got any free time until now

I got to level 13 then something else grabbed my attention. It was either an anime or Mass Effect 2, I can`t remember.

Also, since I just realized no one has made any attempt to answer OP`s question, (I`m sorry, I didn`t read your name before I started typing) have you ever listened to Sound Horizon? I find them similar in their style, only thing is, Sound Horizon does narrations in their songs which I find quite nice, but I know a few who find it slightly annoying. Anyway, give them a shot and tell me what you think. (I suggest 11 Moji no Dengon. That`s my favorite by them.)

Last edited:
Reactions: おぎくも
thx for the suggestion im checking them out as i speak~

btw if u wanna go past lvl 80 just keep going to jail and lowering ur stats then build them up again?

I have found someone who listens to the Gorillaz!!!!

That you have. I`ve been in love with them since I first heard Clint Eastwood back in 2001. Been following them ever since.

thx for the suggestion im checking them out as i speak~

btw if u wanna go past lvl 80 just keep going to jail and lowering ur stats then build them up again?

Forgot about prison lowering your stats. That`s freakin brilliant!

So the prison doesnt lower you level... only stats... but i thought you said the level was determined by stats o.o And wouldnt it all be the same at the end? since theres a max stat level or does the level actually give a small boost somewhere?

just kill every thing with 1 handed sword and the other hand healing lol

My friend leveled in Oblivion by using a spell that exchanged health for magic, then he used a healing spell. (which of course drains magic.) They cancelled each other out perfectly and he gained like 15 levels in less than 30 minutes. His brother and I found it so diabolically ingenious that we sat and watched him the entire time.

Lol well a head start in the game? xD

Ahh so that makes it possible to suddenly master everything although i wonder if theres a max level cap? xD

There should be. Eventually it probably just stops going up. Though, it could be like Persona 3 where if you get enough exp your level rolls over to 0 and you end up practically invincible.

So does this thread became how to help him with new music or how to pass the lvl cap on skyrim????

that healing/sword works but its so simple and boring >.> its so much fun to zombify ppl and make them ur minions~ and to cause a whole crowd of ppl to go nuts with illusion magic~ or to stab sneak up and stab someone in the back with a life draining dagger~

btw i listen to the gorilaz too~

i also did the drain health for magicka thing thx for calling me ingenious~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?