Someone around here living in canada ?

Chivien999

Banned
Jun 10, 2011
I love canada country so i really want to go there but...... In my country hard to get visa for canada.what should i do ??? need someone to support me... :reallyconfused:

Reactions: renano
I live in Canada, but I'm in no position to support someone else. And you'll have to do some serious wooing if you want to marry me. :blushing:

It is actually a fairly common case for people to 'marry into' Canada. Lots of problems with people getting married, moving into Canada, and then immediately breaking up. :P

It is actually a fairly common case for people to 'marry into' Canada. Lots of problems with people getting married, moving into Canada, and then immediately breaking up. :P

hehe i know that :) i just wanna job any job.... someone who makes a guarantee for me, i mean get canada visa for work :D

Hmm... [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] ; lives in Canada.

I'm sure there are more... /me 's mind turns mushy

Best of luck if you do work and live in Canada, dear chivien~ ^^

I think you know this, if not... then I apologize for making such a presumption, but last I heard, Checkmate and AntiClimax reside in Canada as well~

*raises hand* I live in Canada, but I wouldn't know what to do to support you chivien. What can I do to help?

Quite a few from canada but i cant recall who... @_@
Well, I doesn't living in Canada [MENTION=2954]chivien999[/MENTION];, but I can some members say, who from there is:

(Well, someone are already mentioned here, but matter...) [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION];
Decal
Final
Checky
Anti
etc. ...:goodtea:~>

I live in the U.S., but I always wanted to visit Canada.

I live in the U.S., but I always wanted to visit Canada.

Well, you've the chance Canada visit, because you've only the "little" Great lakes swim or row - isn't really away from you^^.

Well, you've the chance Canada visit, because you've only the "little" Great lakes swim or row - isn't really away from you^^.

LOL, I don't think swimming to Canada is a good idea

LOL, I don't think swimming to Canada is a good idea

Nop!!! Not Really... The Great Lakes will be freezing now. Take the road! And use good winter tires! We had ice and snow latelly. I'm from Canada, Quebec province to be presice. French is my first language. That's why my writing is far from perfect... LOL.

I was born here and it's great! I love cold!!! It's a "cool" place.

@chivien999: Try! Ask for a visa or something... Canada is kind of open when your willing... Don't know much about immigration policy but... try.

The only way I can support a person is giving them an extra room and having them pay rent every month. Though, that does include restrictions on different factors, such as internet use and/or food.

Even though I am willing to help someone out; I would not have the time to do so.

That has happened a lot here, so I think now you have to be married for a full year or 2 before you get U.S. citizenship through marriage

In Canada, the Canadian citizen who marry someone from another country, is financially responsible for all the new comer’s actions. Like health services or governement financial supports for at least three years...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.