Shout out/Appreciation Thread

M

Monmonpon

Give a shout out to someone to show your appreciation:3
Example: Shout out to X for being always there for me

Mentions
[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION] [MENTION=124462]Princess Kaguya[/MENTION] [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION] [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION] [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION] [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]
[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION] [MENTION=122545]Vishwa[/MENTION] [MENTION=26791]nightpanther[/MENTION] [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION] [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION] [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION] [MENTION=119894]Carla19[/MENTION] [MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION] [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION] [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION] [MENTION=73641]KenShjIN[/MENTION] [MENTION=124464]Pino![/MENTION]​

Last edited:
Shout out to [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; for taking on all my sig request :nekopara_pleased:

for [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; for helping me set up my Singapore PSN account so I can download the future free DLC in DOA X 3.

and [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; for being a great friend on here. Told you World of FF was too cute!

and to [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; for being my Star Trek/NFL buddy

Last edited:
Reactions: Jezebel
Shout out to [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; for always chatting with me on Steam

Shout out to [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; for letting me practice my Mandarin 谢谢你老师!:puniko_ok:

Shout out to [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; for helping me with Cantonese!

Shout out to [MENTION=57892]Canaan[/MENTION];さん for telling me about Japan さくらの写真はとても綺麗だったよ!
4bnyYJ.png

I have other people to thank but I'll do that in another post lest this one gets too long

To [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION], for returning to the Spammer Unity recently, even though it's only for a single thread.

Reserving others for the future before I run out of reasons to shout. :evillaugh:

Reactions: Jezebel
Shout out to @allofyouamazingpeople; for making my time on AS wonderful!~ You guys are awesome! :chuuni_sob:

Reactions: renano
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; For being a great guy overall and ass-man in comrade :3

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; for being ASF's Anime news anchorman!

[MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; you just deserve a mention, you're awesome!

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; ASF"s Angel <3

[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; because he needs to disappear D:

[MENTION=40801]Infamous[/MENTION]; BROTHER~! :runhappy:
[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; FOr being just soo huggable :nekopara_hug:

Reactions: T-ELOS and Jezebel
/me shouts out following people...
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; for the recommendation at GIMP about 2 years ago, and for several things in the past...!
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; due because of his help in the past as well, like at some set projects - and at begin as a good person...!
[MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; Well, you're not more active, but my thanks going nevertheless because of some nice times...!
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; Due because you're a nice person, soul mate, and that you're mine ASF wife...^_^
[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION]; Due because you're a awesome and nice person!
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; Because you're a good fellow TM fan, and otherwise you're a nice buddy!
[MENTION=82]xyzapy[/MENTION]; Because you did for me the first set made here (I having it still that set...xD)!
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Somehow my menthor and another graphic buddy!
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; Because you're a unique person...
[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; You're a funny person and a awesome AMV maker!
[MENTION=73641]KenShjIN[/MENTION]; With you I can a lot fun have...xD
[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; You're beloning to my closest frineds here, and you was/are always a big help!

Well, I'll also sometime the others mention, just I running out with texts...xD

Reactions: renano and Jezebel
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ; for the report on Spam Section ;)
[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION] ; and [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION] ; for the forum maintenance!

/me runs around in circles…too many people to appreciate!

:nekopara_dizzy:

Okay, here I go!

Shout out my otome friends, especially [MENTION=4956]Ataraxia[/MENTION]; who may never return but want her to know she is the reason why I fell in love with the otome games. Alongside with [MENTION=54949]meine_YUUKI21[/MENTION], who for some reason cannot get onto ASF anymore, which is good we can still chat on LINE, but I miss having her as my backup here.

Appreciation to [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; my lovely friend whom I miss talking to, and hope someday he returns.
Also, [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION]; for being a great friend to me here, plus loves adding to my backlog of games.
And [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; for our common love of bunnies.
I think…thanks [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION]; I told you I have an addictive personality, and for some reason spamming is addictive. Now you’re not helping!
Also, [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; Me, huggable? Okay, okay…I will always return your hugs.

The list is getting too long…so, I will say ‘thanks’ to everyone who’s been my friend and been there for me.

:puniko_happy:
Lastly, I cannot forget [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; my newest friend whom I hope to remain with me for a long time. And thank you for starting this thread.

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; for being a fellow pervert. He just doesn't want to admit it x3

[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION] ; and [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION] ; for the forum maintenance!
When something happens, I usually just laze around while the other two lose their sleep over fixing stuff. Then, when all is back to normal, I take out my +5 Quill of PR Bullshittery and write something assuring members that everything is okay. ;)
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; for all her valuable contributions to the community, each of which is heartfelt and inimitable.
[MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; for all she had done to build up and manage the otome sections before she retired from her position.
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; for stalking all members and creepily noting down their birthdays always remembering and consequently wishing happy birthdays for members.
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; for all her involvement with and contributions to many parts of the forum, adding so much value and responding to so many expectations.
[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; for being one of my earliest Internet Friends™ (other than the admins) who is still around.

(I'm sure it'd be a long list if I were given enough time to contemplate, but these are the ones whose names I could instantly conjure off the top of my head. It doesn't mean that I value you less even if I neglected to mention you.)

Shout out to
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] for being a good friend and spamming buddy
5583653.png

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION] My beloved twin Imouto:nekopara_tehee:

[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION] The Ruler of Frank Corp that keeps the world turning and an awesome staff member
5583647.png

[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION] My beloved Onee-Chan!:nekopara_hug:

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION] A good guy who introduced me to Ore Monogatari!! and is always worth talking to...
5583648.png

And last but not least [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION] for being a great all around guy even though he might be slightly perverted, but I guess you can't be a guy if your aren't (Don't worry I'll still love you despite the abnormality)
5583654.png

Reactions: Velenora
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; for being an amazing ojou sama and always bringing joy to those around~

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION]; for being my steam chat buddy.
[MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; for destroying OKC :/
[MENTION=73007]Langesha[/MENTION]; for being one of my PVC Collecting buddies.
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; for keeping everyone informed on future anime
[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; you were the 1st person I met on this forum.
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; thanks for the Doner Kebab's!
[MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; for creating the thread and being a nice guy.
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; for always sticky new LPW's

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; for being my imouto and bringing new ideas to the forum~

shout out to @ monmonpon for allowing me to be his apprentice.
shout out to @ Velenora for being really nice

Reactions: Velenora
The biggest and best shoutout to @everyoneonanime-sharing ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆Love you all!~

Thank you both old and new members, the staff, and anyone helping this community to grow and prosper for many more years to come.

I know there are many people who deserve shoutouts just for keeping the forums alive and full of laughter or offering support and to chat. Therefore, I apologize now if I do not mention your name. I'll list the few right off the top of my head. I'll give more shoutouts later. Thank you for understanding.

Shoutout to my right-hand man [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; for being the one to 'introduce' me to spamming and the early pioneers of the chopstick contests. If it wasn't for him, I'd probably continue to lurk and never have known the great people on this site. Although he has one heart, he still gives each person he comes across, a small piece of it, not asking much in return. I hope through our chats, you found some joy. You are irreplaceable not because you're my right-hand man. It is because you are a dear friend. Thank you.

Shoutout to [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION] ; for helping me understand what mentality (and emotional roller-coaster) it takes to be part of something bigger than yourself. He bestowed upon me the honor of being a Liaison. It may not seem like much at first glance, but it helped me understand my own character and why I would go to great lengths to assist people and befriend everyone. Anime-Sharing made me understand what it's like to be in an online community and I wanted to give back to the people who guided me along the way. When he took me behind the scenes of Anime-Sharing and what each staff member went through to keep this place up and running, my respect for everyone held no bounds. To my onii-sama and friend, thank you.

Shoutout to a very, very good friend [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ; for sticking around since the early days of my contests and in his own way, found the time to make A-S booming and blooming. I still recall a bit of my first reaction to your posts and language. I can tell you did your best to convey your words and nearly everyone called you 'Yoda' for your sentence structure. You made quite a lot of posts for requests or help on certain things. Then you expanded and spammed like the rest of us. After a while, you made topics about 'news', 'what's happening in the world or anime or almost any topic'. You became the guy that works behind the curtains and found the kinks or offered advice/ideas for an even greater community. Our chats have been insightful and heart-warming. Thank you.

Shout to [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION] ; for creating this thread and being one of the new people I met when I came back. I'll surely befriend you and hope we can chat sometime. Just by creating this thread and based on the topic, you're a good person who appreciates everyone and everything or at least what life has to offer. You'll find some way to pull through or to seek a better day. That's the feeling I get, but I could be wrong. I'll make it my wish for the wish tree that 'we'll get through the hardships and laugh along the way'. Thank you.

---

Like I mentioned, there are more people. I will do them a little bit at a time. Thank you everyone again. Take care and much love as always~

Last edited:
Shoutout to a very, very good friend [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ; for sticking around since the early days of my contests and in his own way, found the time to make A-S booming and blooming. I still recall a bit of my first reaction to your posts and language. I can tell you did your best to convey your words and nearly everyone called you 'Yoda' for your sentence structure. You made quite a lot of posts for requests or help on certain things. Then you expanded and spammed like the rest of us. After a while, you made topics about 'news', 'what's happening in the world or anime or almost any topic'. You became the guy that works behind the curtains and found the kinks or offered advice/ideas for an even greater community. Our chats have been insightful and heart-warming. Thank you.

The time has come...

...I'm Yoda....:XD:
image.gif

Jk... Lol, thanks also for your unique, meaningful and warm words like always! And lol, I did just (tried) the forum somehow lively keep, and it was not a big deal...xD And yeah, the old times again, for this times I thanking also for you - You did me inspirated in the forum to stay and fun to have...:goodtea:

Shout out and thank you to:
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; he always warmly greets me which no matter what kind of day I'm having makes it me feel better.

[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; always welcomes me with a glomp or hug which puts a smile on my face. How can I resist not doing so?

Shout out to [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; for being such a loving kamisama :nekopara_hug:

And to [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; for being such a nice senpai :goodtea:

Shout out to [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; ~ thank you for being my nee-sama, love you so much <3333 All the topics, bishies and things you shared are precious to me! You'll be always in my heart!

Reserving others for the future before I run out of reasons to shout. :evillaugh:

I'll do this too, I have your back :samuraihero:

Shout out to [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; May this summon the legendary spammer from the depths! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。