She can't be human!

SirEpic

Gate of Babylon
Elite Member
Jan 4, 2012
I normally don't give cosplayers much attention.A friend of mine send me this :

Y7WCFin.jpg

That face!that skin!that hair!!! aghhh!!!

132864093193.gif

source: http://worldcosplay.net/photo/992801/

You know she might not be human. I hear that most models are aliens. But IDK im pretty sure its just the lighting but her eyes kinda creep me out like a alien that's trying to lure me in with her looks then plant eggs in me or something. OK you know im taking this to far but the backspace buttons to far away. hehe

Hmm... her mouth is odder than her eyes in the others imo x3 But i guess her eyes are pretty large with that makeup ;p

just look at it like this... there might be other girls like this out there in the world....

@Second_Flight post

That girls name is Anastasiya Shpagina. It apparently takes her four hours to get that look. I actually like her look a lot.

actually, that 2nd picture that flight posted wasn't fake. well it was fake if you include makeup, but it wasn't photoshop. i remember seeing a video about her making herself look like that. creepy as hell, but it's authentic

either way, neither one of those girls i'd exceptionally call beautiful. i see people i'd consider prettier just by leaving the house. they're not really my taste i guess

You can never be sure in the internet world.

So I call forth rule 16. If rule 16 holds true, then rule 21 is called.

Hmm... all those rules... where do they come from? xD

I do remember reading some article about the real life barbie woman though ;p

ok... so what does that even mean??

Rule 16 means that there are no girls on the internet and Rule 21 kinda means that it's an awesome trap and that you have to hit it.

Unless I'm wrong that is... but it seems to be related to this thread...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?