The relation between online and offline bonds~

Ghost Kitty~

Art of Spam~
Elite Member
Oct 18, 2011
Hmm i sort of forgot to do a whatever random survey for my class so sort of wondering if you guys could help... just sort of answer and stuff... :bigeyes: There are three groups which people can be categorized in for this; those who you only know through offline interaction, those who you know through both online and offline interaction, and those who you only know through online interaction. If you dont want to post here maybe a pm? Thanks for reading whether you help or not~

Answer in a scale of 1-10 with 1 = strongly agree and 10 = strongly disagree. If you choose to include any other thoughts you may do so. There will not be any names and whatnot put in the essay (not like the teacher would care). I wrote relationship but i dont mean it purely in the boyfriend/girlfriend way although that may fall under the category.

1- Strongly agree
3- Somewhat agree
5- Slightly agree
6- Slightly disagree
8- Somewhat disagree
10- Strongly disagree

1. It is possible that a relationship created online can become as strong as or stronger than a relationship created offline.

2. I feel like it is easier making friends online than offline.

3. I would like to physically meet those who i have met online.

4. It is possible to have an intimate relationship with someone online.

5. It is impossible to truly be friends with someone online.

6. Online relationships have weakened my offline relationships.

7. I feel more positive about offline relationships as opposed to online ones.

8. I feel that online relationships are as important as those offline.

9. Online relationships can help me in life as much as offline relationships.

10. It is easier to stay connected with people I have met offline through online connection.

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; [MENTION=36883]LadyBenihime[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; [MENTION=33968]Monjster[/MENTION]; [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION]; [MENTION=35321]Evangelionheart[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29827]ogikumo[/MENTION]; [MENTION=36528]aexiel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37032]Keisuke Kurogami[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2233]leeminhoo[/MENTION]; [MENTION=32153]DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27120]DavRoc777[/MENTION]; [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10870]Vietx2k[/MENTION]; [MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION]; [MENTION=27374]eien[/MENTION]; [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]; [MENTION=14327]kimovis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; [MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=14400]kona[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION]; [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION]; [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION];

Last edited:
hmmm..survey...alrightys

1. hmm 1
2. not really 5
3. maybe 2
4. sometimes 2
5. 10!!!
6. not really 9
7. so so 5
8. hmm...4
9. 3
10. in my case 8

is this okay man?

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
@nawi Hmm yes thats fine xD

@eu There no 0 O.o But well... i guess itll be a 1/strongly agree? xD Oh ok changing xD

Last edited:
1. 5
2. 10
3. 1
4. 1 (FB)
5. 10
6. 10
7. 5 Not sure on this one.....
8. 1
9. 1
10. 1

Lol... I got lots of 1.....

1. 10... Its not possible, cause to actually have a bond with someone u need to know them... And u cant get to know them unless u can look in their eyes when u talk to them

2. 8.Same answer from 1 question goes here.

3. 2

4. 8

5. 7

6. 10

7. Have to go with 5 here

8. 7

9. 8

10. 9... U are not really getting in touch with them... I could go for a really long answer here but too lazy xD

Hmm dont mind long answers ;p Might give me stuff to think about and write~

sorry if it's too messy.... good luck~
edit: oh 1 is very agree?

heres the fixed ver.

Last edited:
1. 5 (maybe or not it depend on person you created realationship)
2. 8 sure but it will be difficult for someone who never use internet or do not have skill in online-social
3. 8 i always want to improve my relationship with my friend,meeting them is really good to we can understand together.
4. 3
5. 9 why not!?
6. 8 not at all
7. 5
8. 3 or 4 not too much
9. 1
10. 6

1. 2
2. 4
3. 6
4. 8
5. 7
6. 10
7. 4
8. 7
9. 7
10. 2

..random numbers. my pick would have been 5 every time :D

Hmm i think im confusing people with 1 being agree and 10 being disagree... xD

Hmm.... You think... I was looking back and forth just to make sure it right.... But if you do change it, just reverse all of them....

Hmm sort of put a chart which might make it easier/more noticeable to some degree? xD

1.) 1
2.) 1
3.) 5
4.) 3
5.) 10
6.) 9
7.) 10
8.) 1
9.) 4
10.) 10

I really seem to hate the outside world. Yes, It probably would have been better to change 1~10's agree and disagrees because it was sort of confusing, I think they are typically reverse order in most scale options? xD

Hmm well yes but its also partially to see if people are paying attention xD Though ill sort of be able to interpret what they actually meant if they left little comments~

do you want 10 apples or 1? :goodtea:

i got the numbers the other way around at first, but the ones i posted are right.

Lol... I got only 1 comment on that.... So that make me online/offline interaction category..........

Lol ok xD Hmm will sort of be doing whatever math behind it all tmr anyhow~

Category? Hmm not really~ Those three were meant to apply to other people who you are interacting with~

1. 4 - Well, can't say it's not possible, but it may not be the easiest thing to create. It depends on the person, I guess.
2. 5 - Meh, I feel like it's the same either way.
3. 5 - Some people, yes.
4. 7 - Not so sure about that.
5. 10 - I-I hope not. :shocked:
6. 10 - Of course not.
7. 5 - Hmm, kinda.
8. 1 - Yes, they are!
9. 1 - Yes, they can! :anblink:
10. 3 - Not always.

Hmmm.... Look at all those number peoples post... It seem like I'm the odd ball here....

Hmm nothing really that odd? xD You sort of went for neutralish an extremes though xD

Hmm somewhat neutral about it... but i didnt really leave a purely neutral choice ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

freerdin wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please upload these games?
JDを攻略したい
J〇を攻略したい!
https://booth.pm/ja/items/5257391
https://booth.pm/ja/items/3749866
Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.
Ruri wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload for mexashare both MP3 only and Full-Version of RJ301587? Thank you!
Link