Page 1853 of 1861 FirstFirst ... 853135317531803184318511852185318541855 ... LastLast
Results 18,521 to 18,530 of 18602
Like Tree511Likes

Thread: random

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 2,230 Posts
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveThree Friends50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassRecommendation First ClassYour first Group
    Awards:
    WOW #1 WinnerWOW #3 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #5 ParticipantWOW #5 ParticipantWOW #6 Participant

Re: random

Ahh... that place... I guess Im lucky since venti is in my travel team and any enemies that dont get blackholed can usually be dealt with solo... Electro abyss mages do a ton of damage yeah xx Not quite sure how im supposed to dodge them yet...

Was there a quest replay somewhere or did that only work for cutscenes? xx

Yeah, there is a slightly awkward gap where she refuses inputs at the end of a dash as well so chaining 1N1C dodge just ends with a couple seconds of awkward standing there as input doesnt go through...

In my opinion, Baal has the strongest c6 in the game if it goes through to live @[email protected] She will definitely be venti tier and in fact combo with venti super well... Then again, f2p dont need to worry about c6 since itll literally take a year or two of saving to get enough for it
    Ignore This Signature

~Do you have a wish?~

To the many friends that have come and gone...
    We shall miss you..~ Do drop by if you find yourself nearby..~

Made by an odd neko~
      Spoiler: Test your video editing skills or try a random game~ 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 2,204 Times in 1,700 Posts
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends50000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation Second Class

With Ganyu, pretty easy I guess? The Electro mages' AOE is centered on themselves so it only really hurts melee characters in watery areas. Or you could just use Zhongli, I guess.

Quest replay is only for archon quests, story quests, and hangovers; no such thing for sidequests, no matter how small or large. And it's only text + audio.

Think I need better equipment, since she still feels underpowered against enemies that matter. Today I actually came close to losing the Childe fight because Qiqi got taken out by his narwhal and Ayaka just took so much damage even with 19k HP. As Yan Fei was only 60 and Diluc 50, they weren't exactly best vs a level 90 Childe. I tried 1N1CA though I feel that it's harder to execute than Keqing's CA spam, maybe because you need to hold it longer for it to register, perhaps. Not to mention that her ult doesn't stagger enemies enough, so I've had circumstances like mitachurls and the boar king just walking past the ice storm, causing the final bloom to explode harmlessly behind them.

I'm certainly not aiming for C6 of any 5* lol, not even if it's for Hu Tao's C1. Only Jean's C1, and that's the luck of the draw on the standard banner. That considered, how Baal performs at C6 is a dream.
    Ignore This Signature
    "Shadows of Fate, take flight!"

Thanks
    Achievements:
    OverdriveThree Friends50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassRecommendation First ClassYour first Group
    Awards:
    WOW #1 WinnerWOW #3 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #5 ParticipantWOW #5 ParticipantWOW #6 Participant

Probably ganyu yeah... is it only around them? That makes it easier to deal with than I thought xD Though its really darn painful if caught...

Ahh... thats meh... no reason to record that...

Childe's whale and leap do so much damage its silly @[email protected] I feel like it one shots most of my characters if they arent shielded or something... Yeah, you need to hold Ayaka's for 0.35 seconds instead of any other sword user's 0.25 seconds... Dont know why they did that but it kind of bad for her dps... Also agree with the storm... Basically needs a frozen enemy to deal full damage... but when it does... it hits soooo hard xD

Baal has such a strong c6 that it almost feels game breaking xx Too bad itll literally take a year to get enough primos for it...
    Last edited by Ghost Kitty~; August 2nd, 2021 at 09:52 PM.
    Ignore This Signature

~Do you have a wish?~

Made by an odd neko~

Thanks
    Achievements:

I've not seen the lightning anywhere but around them even on those in the Abyss, so yes it's indeed an anti-melee thing. If you've got a burst of cryo like Ayaka into Chongyun they can drop rather quickly.

At level 90 Childe's narwhal does pretty much that to unshielded characters. I usually cheese the fight with ranged and rarely with shields but this time around my friendship team only had melees or untargeted ranged (Ayaka, Yan Fei, Diluc, Qiqi). And no, I'm not plinking away with Diona; the last time I did the fight took forever with her 920-1800 damage shots, though I suppose the time lost running around waiting for the revive foods to get off cooldown was probably just as much.

The storm (and Ayaka herself) paid off in the Abyss when I teamed her with Xingqiu and Chongyun. There was the Fatui round where I practically dumped all my bursts together with Sucrose's Q and everything exploded in a flurry of icy sludge. Ayaka perma-freezing enemies made some fights pretty trivial; the Abyss Herald fight in particular was surprisingly fast on Floor 10 because after targeting him with Q and subsequently freezing him the Herald's life bar went from around 90% to 15% in one go. I even had to move away because continuing to freeze him would've kept him from starting his second phase. It was certainly faster than Bennett vs the Lector, with him doggedly pushing E and Q over and over. Not too bad considering that Ayaka's Blizzard Strayer set was not optimized (+20/+12/+12/+12/+12).

I haven't seen her skill and constellation leaks, so I'll take your word for it. Honestly, by the time you get around to C6 funding you'd probably have half a dozen other waifus who're just as powerful at a lower cost...if not the Sumeru archon next year.
    Ignore This Signature

~ Tenno heika banzai! ~ KenShjIN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,431 Times in 1,198 Posts
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

The Art of silence
    Ignore This Signature

~ Tempus edax rerum ~

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Too bad theres no reliable self cryo to combo into jean ult self swirl xD Guess we just ganyu the abyss mages and call it a day~

Oh, Ive given up on the friendship exp from domains xD Too much of a pain to drag a lower level team through the fight... Ganyu just kind of deletes most of the bosses xD Guess its also possible to ke ep ganyu + trio of low levels...

Yeah, ayaka is like the best against the abyss herald xD I didnt fight the current abyss yet since I usually start during the last few days out of laziness I had her blizzard set +0 aside from +20 cryo goblet since Im only using her for shield break and damage doesnt really matter that much xD

Which is why I probably wont go for cons yeah... useless for f2p to try for it but its a nice dream xD Wonder how dendro is going to be... mihoyo is sure taking their sweet time with the dendro stuff...
    Ignore This Signature

~Do you have a wish?~

Made by an odd neko~

Thanks
    Achievements:

I'm still going at it, primarily for that friendship experience. Does mean a hell lot of frustration, especially when bringing Ayaka, Yan Fei, Diluc, and Qiqi to the Monstadt talent domain recently; with zero shielding getting knocked around was way too common, and Yan Fei surprisingly doesn't melt slime shields as quickly as I'd hoped. Brought the same to the Liyue talent domain today and Ayaka exploded a few times, forcing me to leave the domain after the battle since I'm skimping on revive items. I'm way used to either exploding things rapidly or having a lot of stagger effects, so Ayaka just gets bounced around over and over since she doesn't have either. At least Yan Fei is now 6/6/6/ at level 70/80, with Diluc at 52, and those three are now at Friendship 4.

I almost always hit Abyss quickly since the unlocked resources are great for leveling (the primos and extra mora are just that, useful extras); I'm almost done with the BP (around level 43) so I guess soon I'll have to wind down a bit until the next one.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Maybe try shoving one dps on the team so its easier? xD Hmm... so catalysts arent great for shield breaking... guess its due to cooldown shenanigans... I really hate the mondstadt ice domain... icicles just stunlock constantly... it sucks... Not running an ayaka freeze comp?

Oh, mora is the main reason I go to spiral since I always need more for levels and stuff xD
    Ignore This Signature

~Do you have a wish?~

Made by an odd neko~

Thanks
    Achievements:

Heh, the reason I hyper-focused half the BP resources on Ayaka was primarily to make her the prime mover of the friendship team; in the past I had the recently acquired Eula be the anchor for generations of teams until she caught up to the rest in Friendship, with occasional switches to Hu Tao and others only when she was underpowered early on. Others have also taken the role from time to time, like Chongyun (who wielded the Skyward Pride instead of Eula for a time and was surprisingly very effective with Rosaria). Ayaka, Yan Fei, and Diluc are mandatory due to their low friendship levels, so that's only one slot for extras; I could take Barbara but I was hoping to utilize Cryo resonance to get some extra CR since Ayaka has only 23% CR (with the rest coming from BS and resonance). Currently hired Diona back into the team since she can shield, much to Qiqi's dismay.

It's possible that the pyro gauge on catalyst users isn't as strong, but I've not exactly worked out the math thoroughly. Diluc still melted past the shielding with his triple E, but naturally it's extremely dangerous for him (even Yan Fei lost half her life bar in one salvo).
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Poor qiqi getting replaced by diona all the time xD I tried to make teams with one dps and one healer, but that gets harder as more characters hit 10 and shoved to other teams~ My remaining semi leveled dps are ning and beidou so they have teams built around them... noelle is my only healer without 10 friendship though, so beidou just has to shield well to survive xD

Generally attacks/skills will trigger a reaction every three hits and 2.5 seconds. Diluc skill does not have a cooldown on his swings so he can trigger three reactions in a row. This allows him to break shields pretty fast~ Hu Tao either has very short cooldown or no cooldown on her charge attacks so her charge attack spam + pyro infusion can probably shred shields too~
    Ignore This Signature

~Do you have a wish?~

Made by an odd neko~

Thread Information