Pets?

Perplexing

Elite Member
Elite Member
Jul 26, 2011
Do you have any pets?

We have a cat and a dog both of which are outside animals. The cat is a calico bred and the dog is a german shepherd mix.

Both of which were named by my oldest boy. The cat is Miss Kitty and the dog is Cupcake lol.

Currently I have 5 cats 2 adults and 3 not-kitten-anymore.
4 of them are orange color which if observed in a glace, looks identical - except for one that have darker orange stripe. The other 1 is mixed-colored with black brownish color is the dominant color.
As far as I can remember, my family have pet cats since before my parents married.
There's even a photo of 1-2 years old me sitting next to a cat that almost the same size with me - either the cat is really big or I was really small at that time.

My cats are considered as outdoor pet, but sometimes you'll might catch them sleep in the house - at some odd places like in the drawer, rack cabinet, under/top refrigerator. But than again, most of my cats that I've kept tend to have their own favourite spots.

Forgot to tell y'all that all my cats are local cats, not one of those pedigree type. They were either given by friend/relative or neighborhood cats that came searching for food at our house and became permanent resident.

Three dogs are running around here. While they enjoy bolting and then running through the surrounding area until they're hungry (much to our chagrin - they keep finding holes in the fence), they're indoor dogs. As far as breed goes - a bit of everything, most likely. :D

I have a Dog and a squirrel xD, Dogs name is Max and he is a Cocker spaniel and squirrel name´s is Ardi xD shes very crazy.

2 dogs, Lady and Scooter. Lady is a big boned Rottweiler and Scooter is a Brindle Pit

3 dogs. Nicola, Nero and Leila. 2 cats , Blue and Chity ( both are names that i put to them.. {rare names?} )lol and 1 parot named Star.
Note : he is talking :)

Me too a white one with blue eyes like me... or green i don't mind.. i have both of them :)

I have a cat and 2 dogs, cat is an inside one. It gets its cat hair everywhere. I don't even know what breeds they are though, i just know my cat is fluffy =D

Reactions: Perplexing
My pets were goldfish, but they are hard to feed, when each winter comes, they go to die then i have to bury them...

i always kept a dog as my pet....but sometimes my dog was murdered, poisoned.... not a good memory though...

but that's okay. i must have a dog to keep my house secure ;)

2 dogs here
a black great dane, and a great pyrenees...gotta have large breeds, too many woodland critters here

I don't want any pet, but if I do, it would be a nekomimi or...... actually please forget about this post.

I have one dog, a shi tzu named Buddy. Pretty generic name I know, but he's my buddy :). Useless as a guard dog, but good for entertainment when he tries to act tough towards a big dog like rottweilers and german shepherds.

My mother hates cat but I want one.

So yeah, we have 7 dogs. 2 shit, i mean shi tzus, a labrador, a gold ret, a mix of both lab-red, a shit-poo (shi tzu x poodle) and the rest have some breed in them, but i don't even want to trace.

Only 1 cat .. it's a British white longhair cat..but, she was died cuz I washed her every day :(

I have a cat, it's 3 years old. I usual hold it at the morning, when I take off from my bed.

I Have 5 generation of cat as a pet, but the last one named "bolot" its mean deaf, he cant hear a sound, even if you yelled at him in point blank he cant be startled, but he is some strange cat, he can open a door that is already shutted(not locked, if he is like that i will go crazy), damn 4 of my friend scared to dead when they see the door opened but laugh when they see its just a cat then tell me this "omg you have weird cat YO" then i give them a big beautifull GRIN, is there is someone know story about cat possesed or something? I have some doubt in my mind.... :ninja:

i love dogs,exactly,puppies! if you do not love them,you can try to see this move"A Tale of Mari and Three Puppies".may be you will change you mind!^^

I had a pet phoenix until i woke up XD I want a pet that i can mess with but parents wont let me keep one =.= had fish and two turtles for a while but they sorta...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.