OMG NICE UPDATE :v

Jacx Kuok

Elite Member
Dec 2, 2011
Lol ... That nice user interface ... who is this web site' s developer??

all though I am not to short who actually did the graphic design which might have been ignis.

yeah, look very nice but its kinda slow, hope it'll get stable soon :)

new systems are often buggy, it will settle down soon.

every time a new software is used, its often buggy.

it will adjust slowly.

It's me and Checkmate. He does mostly the codes and I do mostly the graphics.

And thank you for the kind words ^^

It looks vibrantly smart & sleek!
I've a cute member badge <3
Perfect~

『I see a perv is still a perv even with new forum design ^_^』

XD..... The forum can change a million times over but I still be a perv...... (^∇^)

『Seems that I will need to adjust my profile background picture since it grew wider with new design though...』

『Well, accessing your profile is easy by just picking your profile from 1 of your posts, from picking other options like Private Message you can also visit settings and stuff...』

It's annoying that i can't get into my profile like before also i would like the "My Activity" from the profile not to be in first? And let the "Visitor Messeges" be there as always? I would prefer the "My Activity be after the "Visitors Messege"

But generelay the new look is awesome :)

Thank you [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION] ;

『Well, other than scroll down on siggies I like everything about the new design for now :P』

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.