OH MY GLOB YOU GUYS (~^O^)~

Ichiko

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2012
:runhappy: KAY. SO. I was walking home today all alone like a loser as usual (lol) and I saw a kitty across the street, and I was like, "Awwww kitty!" And I take out my phone so I could take a photo. But my phone's zoom sucks, so it wouldn't zoom all the way. So I started meowing at the kitty, like the weirdo I am, trying to get it to come closer. And I didn't notice until it was too late, but this guy was behind me, watching me meow. "I wasn't meowing at the kitty, what kitty?" He laughed. I explained to him why I was meowing and introduced myself.:hi: I apologized for talking so much, and he said, "THAT'S A GOOD THING.":bliss: He lives a couple of streets away from me, and he's walking home with me tomorrow. DID I MENTION HE'S A SENIOR? :nosebleed:

Congratulations on meeting a guy~
088.gif
Maybe a future boyfriend huhu? Good luck! :3

I'm walking home right now. ._.

I also just saw a dead raccoon. ;-;

Last edited:
I should also make a thread every time a beautiful girls sits next to me on the bus... Damn I would be spamming so muuuch

This conversation got morbid pretty quick. o_O; Where did all the happiness go? xD

I don't watch TV (just anime on comp~) but I can't stand those sort of shows. xD I don't get the point of them! Just watch people get drunk and have sex? o_O

maybe there can be a drama thread about relationships? :goodtea: mostly for ones that a person doesn't have anymore~
but then have a different thread liiikeeeee idk something about making/keeping one I guess. :P
hmmmmmmm but the first thing needed is to explain to the majority what a relationships looks like, and how to live with the issues. (seriously.. unless you find a perfect person, you'll run into issues every now and then~)

I don't really like flirting since it completely gives the wrong impression of being noticed (for the wrong reasons) most of the time~ even though I can do it really well XD
then there's not making it awkward when talking to someone for the first time XD the list goes on~ and there's always exceptions.
:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.