My honest solemn assembly, nothing more.

GenKiDan

おわり
Elite Member
Apr 12, 2012
So, I just figured it out, I hurt myself.
World is spiky, and I run into it.
My Exterior is hard.
But my heart is squishy.
It contracts by and reacts to the slightest touch!
Blow a breath of warmth on it and it glows and invigorates with heat. ~Oh gal, sigh/ ...how lovly it feels in the sun.

Like a summer afternoon. And my heart beating, in the sun all glowing. Feeling radiant! And the cool breeze of summer. You can literally feel the atmosphere; it's heat, and thickness.

There is glimmer in the eye, air is blowing through the hair of someone else, there is different places, different people, on the shore among the sea, a girl, smiling happily. By the window of your rooms, looking out. While there is no sound, everyone hears the Melody. It is the melody that comes with radiating heat, it plays not for the ears, but only for the hearts that receive it.

I've found it, ..I FOUND IT AGAIN. My heart is blizz, even with pain. It eats the pain and glows because of the goodness.

And So, it's happening again. My heart is alive. Thank you for letting me pitifully write to you who enter here.
And so I bow, and leave my stage. That is all. Thank you very much for my solemn assembly that plays the melody in my heart. Kisses in the air~

I am relieved.

Last edited:
It was actually not my intention to make it poetic at all. It was from the depths of my heart. With both pain, joy, serenity and peace, finding a sort of equalization and relief.
Seeing my heart can be sensitive, I must be a bit careful with it, and where I allow it's emotions to go~ and the rest is, to difficult to try and explain right now in details(I think, or I just don't have the emotional energy at this time). Inner vision and hopes~ I hope more people find the same kind of resolvement on their inside, to an equal or greater degree.

Only letting out some honest deep "heartspeak". My heart just rushed through and "resolved" some real things I think. But it's okay that you liked it dear Uno. It's hard to know what I am in relation to this, if your happy for me, then I'm glad. We can both have deep peace and tranquility together I hope.

I do intend to post some actual poems as well though in Sammy's poem thread, if time allows. :-)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.