My Final Requiem...AngelZoa departing?

DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA

Nekomimi♥
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2012
I've been kinda putting this off for a few days so i might as well do it now

being around AS was pretty fun lol...but i'm leaving now

I'm way too busy to post nowadays with rl problems, work, college and my girlfriend :bigeyes:

so this is me leaving...not sure if it's gonna be permanent or temporary..so i'll add these words

AS really was an awesome experience for me , meeting a lot of great people, making a few really good friends. I was kinda skeptical at first about how forums were but now i'm kinda glad i found this place.

see ya everyone XD
:bye:

Really.... That kind of sad.... No more poking the Angel.... Have fun with what you doing, I guess.... BTW, Coming around posting once or twice is not that hard.... Look at me... I'm not really active now.... Busy with life and new games to play....

you want to leave ZoA:shockmenft:....well..i guess it's your decisionT.T...

don't forget to come here once for a while:fulfilled:

it's always sad to have people leaving, but we all know you got some reasons :)

see you again Zoa, good luck in your life ! :dthumbup:

Reactions: DaRk_AnGeL_ZoA
Well, I don`t really know you, but it`s still sad to lose someone. Hope you come back every once in a while!

That why I teared off his wings the 1st time.... This time, he's been elusive........

Lol well byes :bye: See you whenever... like every day on skype? ;p But come back when you want~

[MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION]; stop tearing of my wings lolz

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; i feel for you XD but if it helps she's my little kitty as well :bigeyes:

I've never understood the whole "i'm leaving a website" thing. It's not like you have to be here every day all day to begin with. Post pop in whenever time allows, even with a busy life.

ah come on not you 2!? whats so bad about having a 0% activity and just posting every few days or so that much wont kill you i hate saying goodbye to ppl i like! goddamnit!! do you at least have a skype account that i could msg you with:crushed:?

A mature decision~
I hope all is well for you. Message me if you have trouble and not sure who to go to :casserole:

I bid you farewell. :goodtea:

^don't think to much about it. I just like Im@s~

yeah and she'd kill me if she knew i was thinking what i was thinking :lmao:

so you can have them Shiki and take care of them XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hide1258 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload mexashare link this? thanks
rean7 wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/040130-tinkerbell-あぶない関係.819442/ to katefile or mexashare.Thanks
mikanbatake wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
dear Nihonjaki90
Do you have this PRETTY×CATION ラブラブバースデーコレクション?I used to have this but got deleted and now only dead links are present in this forum,please consider uploading this!!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?