Emissary Of Death
Feb 26, 2013

Welcome_Spring_LPW_141.png

Welcome at the new LPW #141 ~~ Welcome Spring! ~~

Untitled_1.png

~~~ The Rules ~~~

1 ♥ No multiple posts.
2 ♥ Post 2500 will be the winner!
3 ♥ The winner can create a new LPW or pass the honor to another member.
4 ♥ LPW can only be won 3 consecutive times and the winner of 3 consecutive wins cannot win the next two upcoming LPW. (4th and 5th)
5 ♥ In the event that Rule number 4 happens, then winner will be picked at random, numbers used will be post from 2 to winning -1 post. (This process will be carried out by a staff)

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; if you would do the honors of sticking!

Untitled_1.png

Untitled_1.png

Congrats @Dark Angel to win previous LPW! Man I have the worst luck, at this point I've given up even trying to win LPW because I always miss that chance... oh well... :sowwy: Anyways congratulations again DA-sama. :nekopara_cheer:

Reactions: espiekerella
[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]
Good day, my beloved twin Nee-San... :nekopara_hug:

As promised here are some of Sayori's early concept arts for NekoPara from NekoWorkS festival edition:

Chocola

CE_206_008.jpg

Vanilla

CE_206_009.jpg

Kashou

CE_206_010.jpg

and your "favorite" Shigure

CE_206_011.jpg

[MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; Twin nee-san! :runhappy: :nekopara_hug:

And wow those are pretty amazing art there :3
[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; hello dawn :runhappy:

[MENTION=119207]Chocola[/MENTION]; hello ~ though I need to off for a while ><

Have a nice day with [MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION]; XD

[MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]; Have fun :goodtea:
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; Hi my good buddy DA :hi: :3

I think I'll be able to find concept works on Cinnamon, Maple, Coconut and Azuki later
Also there was a color Illustration of an earlier Vanilla. Apparently she used to have pink hair before it was changed to white...

Waves [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION]
5583655.png

I think I'll be able to find concept works on Cinnamon, Maple, Coconut and Azuki later
Also there was a color Illustration of an earlier Vanilla. Apparently she used to have pink hair before it was changed to white...

Nice I can't wait to see their concert arts. Anyway what have you been up to? :nekopara_cheer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha