LPW [3] So the official Saber-con wins LPW [2]...let's make LPW [3]!!!!!!!!!!! EXCALIBURRRRRR....XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingArturia

孤独な騎士王
Oct 31, 2010
What's up guys, missed me the first generation Spammer? For those who don't know me I was one of the first to be the 100% other than corocoro since the start of AS. I've been lurking around the Spam every now and again because I don't find my time recently to spend that much time here anymore. Anyway, let's get this LPW [3] going shall we!

Now, last word from me before we go...

EX----CALIBUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xD

Rules:

- Insignificant spam is not accepted.
- Chit chat is allowed.
- Quoting quotes is not allowed.
- Double, triple posting and so not allowed.

Let's make it 2000 again as it seems to take ages to finish last one :S

Have fun, and credit to Corocoro and Anti-Climax for letting me win when I lurked around today :D Thanks a bunch you two ;P Many love ;P

Lololol, Congrats. Now it's my turn to win. Maybe, who knows. :3

All evidence points to it AC, no need to deny it. :P

Anyway, thread is stickied, have fun. ^^

Reactions: KingArturia
I credited you, so you could of won the last one but you were generous to let me win Anti, three cheer for ANTI!!!!!

@Coro, what evidence xd

@king, Congratz king~ You deserve it xP

Hehe ^^ Thanks Anti, hopefully you can win the next one ;P I'll be sure to play my part with Maths if I'm online ;P

Don't know how much I done today, around 100 ish? xD my % shoot from 9% to 32% now xD

At least your % can raise lol. I hardly do anything to make a significant raise in my %.

Haha, for lurking around near the end of th LPW, you sure post alot xD

Lol... im only averaging in the 5x post per day...
and in the 6x on SH and I still keep the 99.9% activity xD

LOL. I don't even think I can do about 50 per day. I'm always so busy in the real world. Well, only during the school week.

Hehe, I've been missing for awhile Axis, if you haven't noticed already, mine dropped from 100% to 90% pretty quickly as people were trying to grab Overdrive back in my time xD

@ Anti Lol that's because most First Generation retired already, like me ;P

hmm... in total today, I made a combine 300+ posts in 2 forum today lol

@king, im still there and still going at it lol.

Lolol. Well, people do post a lot and it shouldn't be that hard to raise it up. I'm probably just over-exaggerating like always.

King: Yup, I did notice, actually haha

Hm... is easier to raise the % now as less of the spammer are online and is busy most of the time in life xD

Lol corocoro Epic Trollsauce xD

There is indeed a strong correlation between reaching Overdrive and stopping to post. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

freerdin wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please upload these games?
JDを攻略したい
J〇を攻略したい!
https://booth.pm/ja/items/5257391
https://booth.pm/ja/items/3749866
Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.
Ruri wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload for mexashare both MP3 only and Full-Version of RJ301587? Thank you!
Link
ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello could you re-upload the english version of 春に生きれば (Haru ni Ikireba) ? https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/190525-snow-ground-春に生きれば-v21-08-30.1196982/

Thanks