Leifthrasir [LPW #147]

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ELOS

久慈川 りせ
Elite Member
Jan 16, 2013
Sorry for the delay in making a new LPW. Been a bit busy today. The theme for this LPW is... Dead or Alive Xtreme again! WHEE!!!!!

Actually, decided to go with Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, which is just a remaster of the PS2 game Odin Sphere. Releases next Tuesday, have it on pre-order.

latest

The main character in the game is Alice, the little girl in the beginning of the video with the huge book. The characters you play as, are the characters she is reading about in her book. So basically you are playing the book she is reading.

Really excited for this remaster. Original game was fun, but had some game breaking slowdown. The remaster fixes all that, has a few extras, and looks prettier too. Plus I love George Kamitani's artwork.

The Rules:

1 - No multiple posts.

2 - Post 2250 will be the winner!

3 - The winner can create a new LPW or pass the honor to another member.

4 - LPW can only be won 3 consecutive times and the winner of 3 consecutive wins cannot win the next two upcoming LPW. (4th and 5th)

5 - In the event that Rule number 4 happens, then the winner will be picked at random. Numbers used will be post from 2 to winning -1 post. (This process will be carried out by a staff)

[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION]; can you stick the thread please? Thanks.

G'gratulation for your win again, and for this woderful LPW/topic as well^-^!

They have.... different... flavors here... I didnt go to the pizza buffet so I cant say if theyre all good or bad.. =w= But they really like spicy stuff...

Hmm. What toppings do they use? Don't know anything about food there.

it's so hot out there so u thought i will take shelter from it here. That being said where is the Ice Cream?

Hmm. What toppings do they use? Don't know anything about food there.

Im not even sure what they have xD I saw a salad pizza, a sweet yam pizza, a salmon pizza, I would guess they have the thousand island varieties as well... had a breaded chicken with sweet sauce pizza earlier... there is shrimp pizzas as well... the cheesy crust thing that pizza hut has as well... so... Im just going to say they have variety xD

Hmm. Either my PS4 broke, my TV broke. Or my HDMI cable is bad :/ no sound anymore.

:akazukin_sorry:

Let me take a bite onii-chan :bigeyes:

Replug the cables? can't imagine how a ps4 breaks :neardead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.