Just broke up with my girlfriend.....

Oh damn, im sorry to hear. You know what =/ just let it out man. If you just hold back, it doesnt help. I know that for a fact. Like 2pac said though, gotta keep your head up. Im actually heading out, but ill be back to support yea ^_^ so hope you feel better man.

I'm not trying to cause drama by posting this...just need people to talk to, thanks.....I appreciate it! I felt like I needed to talk t someone...

no lost no gain, be postive, god bless you find another soulmate

So whats up? How you feeling now? Hope things are better for you though the time was short. Vent all you want, we're here =D

how to get back:
don't speak to her anymore. just ignore her.

if you do that, the bad isn't there. so without bad, there must be neutral or good, right?
then do something you love.

I'm the one that ended it....I had to its the best for both of us, it hurts so much to tell someone you love its over, but i had to, we both have school, and I'm unsure of my future right now, so I told her until I figure my life out I need to be alone. It really hurts a lot, but its for the best, also lately we've been fighting a bit too, but thats not the whole reason I ended it. We agreed to stay friends.....but she said shes really going to miss me, I tried to make her hate me, but she said she can't hate someone like me. in the end it really hurts, but I know its the right thing for us. last night was horrible, I will admit, and today feels about equal. But time heals.

Since you said that both of you still in school, I'll say you probably make a good choice, in some way.
You both need to focus on your education 1st, and an unsteady relationship sometimes could effect your study.
I've seen 1st hand what it does to a friend of mine. He dropped out of collage because he could focus on his study, and the girl he with is now graduated and married with one of our classmate.

Also plus getting away from each other for a period of time would strengthen the bond your two have, when(or if) you two decide to get back together.

From the way I read what you said, it sound like you still have a feeling for her.
Just be friend for now, and don't try to make her hate you. If either both of you decide it's time to move on(with someone else), at least you two depart on a good term, instead of hate.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092