Its time to take action.

Yee199

Your Nii-chan
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
The world has been filled with these so called "Humans" we need to strike now or else they will tip the scale and destroy everything. (Overpopulation)
Every kill counts, it cuts off a chain of humans in the future.
Cause war, go slaughter, poison, we need to act now. Take arms brothers and sisters this is a war against humanity it self.

I am gonna go and take care of my family now. brb.

2007-10-02-73752.jpeg

Hmm leave the artists and people who might possibly create great anime or stuff in the future? :bigeyes:

Hmm random massacre probably wouldnt be that great either :goodtea: Some people are necessary ;p

We can round up the necessary people and kill the rest.

tumblr_m4wrzfOmjV1rus6b0o1_500.gif

Why not 499? Evens out to a nice round 500. (Me and my OCD. And God, is this a morbid conversation or what?)

hmm use nuclear then, you can kill yourself within many people in huge radius :lmao:

I just thought of the mini-nuke in fallout 3 and how it was almost impossible to shoot it without killing yourself.

nah, you better get another sponsor, I even don't have enough budget to buy desktop PC x_x

Because I am not a human, I shall join in this crusade once I have purchased my first katana. Then I shall slay all that deserves death and collect their blood.

The blood of a thousand heathens shall bathe my sword. And from this blood I shall forge another to slay the gods.

:evillaugh:

FEAR THE MUSTACHE!

Reactions: Yee199
Because I am not a human, I shall join in this crusade once I have purchased my first katana. Then I shall slay all that deserves death and collect their blood.

The blood of a thousand heathens shall bathe my sword. And from this blood I shall forge another to slay the gods.

:evillaugh:

FEAR THE MUSTACHE!

YESS TO ARMS!

Hmm nvm then :goodtea: Lol so people who can write good stories~ Animate stuff~ Draw~ What else? Electricity? Develop better laptops? Get the materials for the laptops?

Well do we actually need to do all that much? Only needs to lower it somewhat ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?
kyou159357 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you re-up this mexashare? Thank you.
lulu1104 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
VALENTINE PINK died also
lulu1104 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
HoneyComing re:coming part 9 died all links, can you reupload it please