renano

Little ⁺ I ⁺ Erase
Elite Member
Apr 1, 2012
Hello everyone~

If you have not heard of [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] (Le Spam King) yet, then you might be one of the lucky ones.

For those who have heard and/or have interacted with Sam or whatever name you prefer for him, must feel 'something' for him.

You might feel:

- respect/gratitude
- kinship (nakama/bromance)
- like you're having a good time ~Nyaa
- going what the heck?! How can he spam like that?!
- have some 'grudges' against him
- want to scare/hug him
- and other possibilities

So come one and all~

Express your feelings about spamming!

Express your feelings about Sam!

Express just about anything!

Please do not use foul language if possible. Keep it enjoyable for yourself and others. Be open-minded and start spamming!

Note

Sam will be leaving for awhile on a trip to Hong Kong with his family. Send him some love or bombs or whatever~ ^^

Just post something that won't get you banned or sent to the higher ups~

All right, let's start the show! :3

a2.png

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] [MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] [MENTION=27785]Alice Rei[/MENTION] [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION] [MENTION=27460]Bloodhorn[/MENTION] [MENTION=25286]Dante1712[/MENTION] [MENTION=27120]DavRoc777[/MENTION] [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] [MENTION=27374]eien[/MENTION] [MENTION=13241]Ein[/MENTION] [MENTION=27287]Ellie_kitty101[/MENTION] [MENTION=27986]Eucliwood[/MENTION] [MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION] [MENTION=10372]ExtremeShinobi[/MENTION] [MENTION=19454]Fall[/MENTION] [MENTION=25460]fastdj2004[/MENTION] [MENTION=20225]Franela[/MENTION] [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION] [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] [MENTION=16583]hayate akihisa[/MENTION] [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] [MENTION=27773]iamdiva86[/MENTION] [MENTION=11241]ImEsAu[/MENTION] [MENTION=24179]IwantPedobearToo[/MENTION] [MENTION=25939]japespszx[/MENTION] [MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] [MENTION=26209]kami-onii-chan[/MENTION] [MENTION=8663]kasumi-chan[/MENTION] [MENTION=10809]Keima[/MENTION] [MENTION=14553]kenshin himura[/MENTION] [MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION] [MENTION=14400]kona[/MENTION] [MENTION=10496]Kuki[/MENTION] [MENTION=27874]lintox[/MENTION] [MENTION=13464]lpdcomic[/MENTION] [MENTION=25147]MokouX13[/MENTION] [MENTION=29]Neo-Exile[/MENTION] [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] [MENTION=6030]nr345[/MENTION] [MENTION=26148]perrypig123[/MENTION] [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] [MENTION=27956]Random2[/MENTION] [MENTION=23555]Ruri[/MENTION] [MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION] [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] [MENTION=27148]selgon1234[/MENTION] [MENTION=13840]ShadowStorm666[/MENTION] [MENTION=4859]Snowkitteh[/MENTION] [MENTION=15769]sunflower[/MENTION] [MENTION=27546]TTADPL[/MENTION] [MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION] [MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=10870]Vietx2k[/MENTION] [MENTION=28026]Weiß[/MENTION] [MENTION=82]xyzapy[/MENTION] [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Umm... okay... but... I don't really know what to say.... umm... it's... interesting?

Oh, umm so Sam is leaving for a while... umm he is interesting... maybe he is a cheerful person too...

Hello there Franela~

I'm sure your words made Sam happy. ^^

It's just a random thread to post what you want without much topic. Spam about Sam, pictures, stories, etc.

Spamming for me is like filling up my emptiness parts of my life with many expression inside :3

for [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] , i just wanna say:

Have a nice trip for ya!!
Old-Guy-Thumbs-Up.jpg

But if you don't comeback in a couple days, i will..
punch-in-face.jpg

And if you're back..
albert-pujols-hugs-jim-hendry.jpg

De Javu for sam! :thumbup:

Last edited:
So ASF would be spared from le spam for few days? Awesome.

But

Have fun in HK. Go meet shinn, lol.

Lol wow she actually made the thread xD

Hmm it seems that im being threatened to come back within a few days by a neko o.o

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....what happens here?¿?¿¿?

OK, MI WORDS IS: I LOVE JAPANES GIRL...AHAHAHAHAH:ninja:

Of course I did~

Unlike other spam threads, this thread is mostly to spam what you want without much thought.

Could be about Sam, about your friends, the animals, the fungus, etc.

Almost no limitations...

Have a pleasant trip Sam! ^^ Find some nice body pillows~

You can use this thread as your journal or keep us posted about your trip... or not~ xp

Hmm idk maybe ill post random stuff xD

Body pillows o.o Why would i need that? Have a bunch of pillows around already~

Hmm mahjong... already know how to play sorta but i doubt ill have time to just sit around and play at hk~

Body pillows... with some 'nice pictures' on them~ ^^

Mahjong... I'll just watch Saki again. >.<

why wouldn't you want a random body pillow with pictures?

I think you want a dakimakura.. if you sure that you goes pervert :XD:

Tried to write it in a way that's less ecchi for Sam~

Wow~ Sam is going?? XDDD
The King of Spam take a hiatus for the mean time~ :goodtea:

Well Samy, take care at hongkong~~ Have fun~~
If you found some sweets please bring it back to us~ :P

And~~ I hope you will sleep peacefully this time~~ 8D

Lol i doubt im going to get a body pillow~

Ill take pictures of all those random sweets ;p

I hope i sleep better too xD

Haha... always wanted to open a thread about Sam~

The day/afternoon/evening/night has come! :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?