An Inquiry

Mikey(:

Apr 3, 2013
Why have we not figured out to travel in a faster more convenient means of travel?
What i mean is that of all the technology that is out there right now, How have we not discovered a way to move in a more timely matter? Sure airplanes, jets etc move at very fast velocitys and thats cool and all but really all that gas that goes straight into the atmosphere... Shits not good in any retrospec. Can we actually solve this problem? Also i wonder if we as a human race as a whole attempted to recreate any of the other means of travel we see in movies, tv, anime, webseries, etc... and that through those outlets they perhaps give us glimpses into what could be well on there way to a store near you.

Idk

Im

High

Fuck

The

System

Fuck

The

Illuminati

Your Thoughts Below Please :ninja:

maybe there are scientists out there working on teleportation technology

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.