i'm scared!:((

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeminhoo

~.~Dark Angel~.~
Contributor
May 3, 2011
tomorrow, i will have an exam!and i failed this exam three times.so now i very worry about it.hix!!!any one have useful advice for me!

of course! sometimes i think i am not intelligent enough to study this subject!huu....

Hmm English :/ You seem to be decent at English... Tips tips tips what can i say... Hmm the thing that gets me most is comma usage... Well i didnt take the test before so i wouldnt really know what to say...

Hmm English :/ You seem to be decent at English... Tips tips tips what can i say... Hmm the thing that gets me most is comma usage... Well i didnt take the test before so i wouldnt really know what to say...
thanks sammy! i finished my my exam with 3 skills in the morning,although it is not perfect and i think i can do it better.but i feel quite confident.hope that my speaking in afternoon will be better!^^.
p/s: thanks advice from guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha