I'm leaving on a jet plane ~

Kasumi

AFK Master
Elite Member
Sep 12, 2012
... Don't know when I'll be back again~

Hey guys, hope you all still remember me seeing as I've been absent a good deal. To keep it short and sweet, I thought I might as well make this absence thing official and leave a little notice here. To anyone who still cares. :/

I've been caught up lots of stuff lately - there's simply too much work from a law degree course and family issues to keep a healthy online social life (hm, online social lives that are healthy... what a first. xD) I've had plenty of fun here, you guys are crazy, but in a nice way. If that made sense. Ahem.

What I meant to say is that I had a blast here and everyone (okay, with the exception of one person) is spectacularly awesome. I regret doing this but for the sake of not failing any coursework, I have to. At least, for the time being.

I hope this departure of mine will not be permanent, and I will try to return once the dust has settled but I'm not really sure if that's possible. If I come back, it shall be to terrorise your souls and resume my duties as the forum virus. >D

But should I not return... then I bid thee farewell. XD Okayokay - I just want you to know that I valued our time together. It has been great. And hey, should anyone still have a bone to pick with me, feel free to send me a PM. I'll keep that on my e-mail alerts so I'll definitely receive those.

Until then... fight for the lost.

- Kasumi.

P.S.: Here, have this random video:

Reactions: GenKiDan
Well okay, Kasumi... We all waiting until your return... keep your good attitude, okay?

Then bye...~

Didn't get to talk with you much (more like didn't get to at all), but still bye. Don't forget to spread madness wherever you go from now on. Also, don't worry, this forum now has me to terrorize it and it's members ;p

hmm....you're leaving kasumi?:(.....well...good luck to you:)

please come to AS once for a while:)

Another departure x.x Ehh... well see you if you return~ Good luck on your school work and getting the degree~ Healthy online social life... hmm... well online provides some things that offline doesnt~ So i guess its a different kind of social life~

Hmm starry night... i mean puppy xD

[MENTION=33148]Kasumi[/MENTION];

I'm definitely going to talk sometime~ might take a break from here as well :3

nooo!! i tempy come back and my Kasumi is leaving :dontleave:

well [MENTION=33148]Kasumi[/MENTION]; i hope you drop by sometime

see ya soon i hope :bigeyes:

You never sent me that picture but... I just wanted to let you know that I forgive you.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Why is everyone leaving me!!!??!?

In all seriousness though, have a safe and enjoyable time man. Working on a law degree, more than I`ll ever have the diligence to do.

I'm sad to see you leave..
Well..important things need to be taken care of.
So..Make sure you do those and then come back and visit us.
The Gates to ASF are always open ^^

Until then..Take care and wish you all the best~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this game? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause the game can't interactive with anything.