I'm a girl and...

judyruan

Aug 25, 2013
hello. I'm judy ruan, I was single until this time and I want to make friends with you.

welcome to ASF judy, feel free to drop by game and spam section, and if your wanting a signature made im practicing so feel free to make a request XD

i just noticed this is in the spam section shouldn't this be in introductions?

ah fair enough XD carry on then, and now that i think about it we need more female members >.<

I'm a girl and...

Girls generally don't mention their gender like that, especially on a forum like this; full of perverted males.
I bet 100 Gil OP is a male.

you are really straight forward arent you?

point aside it doesn't matter in the end what gender they are it's not like were going out our way to meet them and it might be they just want to feel like a women even if they are a guy type thing, sorta like anime XD

point aside it doesn't matter in the end what gender they are

Exactly this.

it's not like were going out our way to meet them and it might be they just want to feel like a women even if they are a guy type thing, sorta like anime XD

Some guys actually do, and some are pleased by only talking to females.
To save these guys' time and effort and to block mocking attempts by others who think they are smart and were able to bait a 'loser', I had to make that statement.

I'm not that heartless, but the pieces don't fit together.
A random female signs up, puts the first thing in the title: I AM A GIRL, posts on a mainly Hentai-forum, and even in the Spam section ??

Hello Judy :3 I haven't been here much longer than you have, but I've got to know my way around. :) I'd love to be friends with you!

Welcome to AS judy~

Hmm... there was one in intro? :o Need to look there sooner or later but too tired...

Oh, hello there! Welcome aboard to ASF! It's good to have you around here, Judy. Hey, may I call you Jude? Let's be friends!
More female! Yay! You have more time then XD

also I'm a 9 years old shy japanese girl nice to meet ya all

just joking ahue

shouldnt this be in the Introductions section?
and I was thinking this was some game/spam when you say your a girl and after the and add whatever you feel like writing =p, well I guess its meh, anyway.. *takes breath*

:hi: judyruan,
pleasure to meet ya, welcome to ASF.
I hope that you will have fun.
:bye:

p.s - I still think we should make a game like this for the lolz :XD:

Girls generally don't mention their gender like that, especially on a forum like this; full of perverted males.
I bet 100 Gil OP is a male.
Not everyone are perverted! some are kindhearted who wants to make friends with others and help them when needed
and oh, hi!! judyruan i'm killer cell,nice to meet u :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?