If you have your very own background music in real life

Shurikens-Sama

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2010
just bored so i probably post this topic out of desperation to kill tym =3

post a background music video that you just have to imagine that whats fit to your daily life =p

yes fits perfectly to my very own entrance song =3

For me and will ever be, Air Gear BGM's is the best it might actually represent the sound of my life.

Well, I like the Marine Corps as much as I like cute things and ero-game, so...

*EDIT

After I listen to all of your vid, now I noticed that the vid I choose ain't suited for a background music, but more of like a theme music.

So here is what I would choose as my background music:

Last edited:
this plays when i'm in a toilet or probably doing something idiotic. yeah thats right :D

Hm...this will be used when I'm playing League of Legends I think ;P

When I feel motivated (mostly when I play Civilization), I usually play this music:

Zafuto no tame ni!

Last edited:
i like this theme very much, esp on 1.18 my soul tremble each time i play this theme.:shake:

An earthy sort of track in my opinion, like the theme of someone you can rely on to get things done.

I would be hard pressed in choosing honestly as there are a lot of songs that would be fitting. If I had to choose I'd go with this :

Flyleaf - Breathe Today

Last edited:
This is the "Ace of all: If you have your very own background music in real life"

You can't beat it.

This song still make me shiver every time i heard it. but there's so many that it's not possible to choose just one.

Also because of the images they choose for the video and the fact that it's associated to Jiraya's death

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks