I need Money!

FAMAS

Elite Member
Oct 29, 2012
I'm currently low on funds and I'm trying to find a way to acquire fast money.

Here are the two options I've thought of so far:
- Prostitution
- Dealing

Prostitution seem easy enough and you get paid on the spot so that's my number one choice.

Do you guys have any experience/advice on these subjects? What do you guys think I should do?

Last edited:

1st option is speechless... why u think prostitution.??? u had channel to go there?? better sell your things if not used..

Hmm... cant get loans or something? Also depends what youre after... not that either seems like that great of an idea...

LOL. Only advice is learn how to dress sexy and learn how to seduce men/women.

well i see prostitution whole more..... ethical? i guess... than dealing would be

No, I can't loan.

1st option is speechless... why u think prostitution.??? u had channel to go there?? better sell your things if not used..

Yeah but don't you get paid a lot?

you'd have to be a very good prostitute to get paid a lot. i mean callgirl status. a prostitute i think get's paid a lot less

you'd have to be a very good prostitute to get paid a lot. i mean callgirl status. a prostitute i think get's paid a lot less

Really? I thought I could get like 70 dollars for one "quick service". So I was thinking that if I could get 3 "quick services" per hour for 5 hours, that would be 4200$ in only 4 days.

i dont get paid a lot.. just gratefull for what i have in my pocket.. well i still live with parents.. so if i need something important and dont had money i ask them..

Make your clients get a std test first. Don't want those going into your body.

The thing about prostitution is... well... here's a short anecdote:

A couple was in need of money, so they decided to send out the wife as a prostitute. She put on her best dress, and went out for the night.

The next morning she came back, and the husband asked, "So how did you do?"

She said, "I made $400.25!"

"Who gave you 25 cents?" the husband asked.

"Everybody," she replied."

In any case perhaps you should consider politics. It's not as honorable as prostitution, but the money's better for doing basically the same thing. ;)

[
aati[/URL said:
727953]I'm currently low on funds and I'm trying to find a way to acquire fast money.

Prostitution seem easy enough and you get paid on the spot so that my number one choice.

Do you guys have any experience/advice on these subjects? What do you guys think I should do?

Hey OP, if you think you look more feminine than 60% average female individuals around you, plz spare no cost to a cross-dresser, that'd be one of easy ways to gain cash and fame, including selling yourself to a cross dress maniac, running (or working in) a cos-play or maid café, become some urban idols and even save people from distress (3% chance).

And the best part is your identity will be somewhat guaranteed even you fail tho.

i dont get paid a lot.. just gratefull for what i have in my pocket.. well i still live with parents.. so if i need something important and dont had money i ask them..

Me too but I don't get any money, although that would be wayyyyy easier.

The thing about prostitution is... well... here's a short anecdote:

A couple was in need of money, so they decided to send out the wife as a prostitute. She put on her best dress, and went out for the night.

The next morning she came back, and the husband asked, "So how did you do?"

She said, "I made $400.25!"

"Who gave you 25 cents?" the husband asked.

"Everybody," she replied."

In any case perhaps you should consider politics. It's not as honorable as prostitution, but the money's better for doing basically the same thing. ;)

That girl needs to learn how to do business. She was probably a terrible sales person and basically got bargained for a few cents in the market. That's why the man should of negotiated the prices.

"It's not as honorable as prostitution" LOL.

Hey OP, if you think you look more feminine than 60% average female individuals around you, plz spare no cost to a cross-dresser, that'd be one of easy ways to gain cash and fame, including selling yourself to a cross dress maniac, running (or working in) a cos-play or maid café, become some urban idols and even save people from distress (3% chance).

And the best part is your identity will be somewhat guaranteed even you fail tho.

NO WAY IN HELL! I really don't want to do anything gay/weird.

If Walter White can teach us anything, it`s that dealing is a no-go. You should cook. So much safer.

And if it were me, I`d go with drugs. Long as you keep your identity hidden and don`t use your product, it can be a potentially lucrative business. And I`d rather get shot than live with an STD.

A few days ago, I went to "work" and for some reason, there were only guys and they asked me to do some really gay things so I had to get the hell out of there even though the pay was good!!! Why was there only guys and why would they say things like “baby” and “honey” to another man?! That makes no sense!

If there’s no woman, I’m not doing this. (I’m trying to start my own business to become a successful business man.)

i've never heard of a really successful business man that got started by being a whore...

Starting a good business using capital earned from prostitution? hm... I wonder if it's really a good start...
Other option would be to recruit partners - someone with a lot of money you can 'borrow' (sometimes with extortion if necessary).

This is it, I have no choice.

I have decided to attempt it with you guys since you're all probably a lot cleaner (hopefully) and I don't want to catch any diseases so if... any of you want to... become my customer, just let me know on this forum. I can provide you with a good service if you can fork up the bills. I would PREFER females.

I'm Open for business.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.