I dunno where to put this weeee~

finding one vs making one~ both are sadly hard to find :sigh:
I tried making a forum~~ never really became anything x_x since the game it's for is so terrible and just... full of drama T_T

Hmm well im just not that great with rp... is the bad part that people leave without finishing the rp?

Hmm, Bleach as in Ichigo and Rukia? I think ever since Bleach hit Adult Swim (I don't watch TV just read that it was on there~) the fan base of that show sort of went downhill thus any chance for a good RP went out the window as well. :(

Hmm im sure theres some hard fans who could make a decent rp... if they bothered to...

me neitherrrrr x_x playing actual rpgs is fun~~ :runhappy: unless you die alot like i do XD

[MENTION=35127]Ichiko[/MENTION] hmmm i only watch my friend RPing, never done it before...

Hmm i never played an rp that went far... so i dont know any official ways to do so or anything :/

RPing=Role Playing Eternal~ :)
Basically its where you and someone else or a group act out in the forums as a character from a series or game. I know that World of Warcraft actually had servers dedicated to RPing, where you would pretend to be say your Elf or Troll characters~

Some people really enjoy it~ Ichiko-chan is looking to RP Bleach I believe but I don't think we have enough Bleach fans here to help her out? :(

Random stuff I can do :XD:

This is what I brought you this you can keep,
This is what I brought you may forget me.
I promise to depart just promise one thing,
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

EternalSolitude3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?