How many hours have you watched anime straight?

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
How long have you watched anime without stopping? 6 hours might've been my best XD

14857_390413574387338_1325874363_n.jpg

Hmm.. good one :3

I watched episode 6 to 24 of Clannad After Story in one go which is about 6 hours too :3
Has to be my longest run.

Over 9000.

You knew someone would say it.

fqkji.jpg

I would say when i first started watching One Piece was 6 months till now.

I think it was with Gintama when I was sick... I watched like 25-30 episodes straight... I never skip ops and ends so it was like... 9.5-11.5 hours... Anyway, I remember that I watched those 202 episodes in a week...

Around 15 episodes + 1 ova of Hyouka, got no idéa how long time that would be.

I was sick and had nothing to do + it was so interesting that Gintama became my №1 fav anime ;p

Hmm... i do believe ive gone around 12 hrs before? Little breaks between each episode but otherwise nonstop watching...

I've 3 season of Ikki tousen (3 × about 4,2 hour) and Hyakka ryouran (4,2 hour) = overall about 16,... hours in a day watched...

Reactions: thecoins
An entire day (24 hours). I seriously watched the entire Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood series in one sitting.

Like 8 hours or so? Only 1 half season(12-13 eps per season) is my limit. Haha. But I love anime eternally!

Around 20 hours probably..

Was watching KHR
I could go longer if the anime I'm watching interest me

I believe I watched all of Shaman King (like 64 episodes) In 2 sittings. So like 9 hours ish?

I know one time I spent virtually the whole day watching a show. I probably watched like 40 episodes. I was home alone so I didn't do much else. :P
Usually I won't watch longer than an hour or two before I feel like I need to get up. :)

I once watched anime for 16 hours straight ^^; I guess I overdid it that day :3

I have watched anime about 10 hours straight. Back when school work was not so suffocating.

6 hours; a personal record for me.

I was completely burned out but I regret nothing :D

just two days ago I finished all of another in one sitting, there's only 12 episodes but that's a little over 4 hours

Probably about 8 or so hours for anime, but once, I watched The Little Mermaid 12 times in a row. I was bored. xD

9 hours

I was watching ergo proxy and damn it was soo good!

Well, all two seasons from Kyoukai senjou no Horizon (2 × ~ 5,2 hours) and all episode of Oda Nobuna no yabou (1 × 5,2 hours) = all in all about 15 hours in a day - And that was before a and half week ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.