How do people download from anime-sharing?

bencalo64

Jan 6, 2013
Uploaders that go to post links on anime-sharing host their files on a variety of filehosters. This is the problem. Each uploader has their favorite filehoster. Therefore, in order to download files from different uploaders, you have to get premium access to many filehosters at once, which is rather costly.

So how do you download from different uploaders using different filehosters? Any smart way?

Hmm well you could see what multiple uploaders use? There was also some other ways which others know better than me...

Just do what i do and download it from the different uploading sites.

Eg
part 1 from Ul.to
part 2 from depositfiles

and so on.

Just do what i do and download it from the different uploading sites.

Eg
part 1 from Ul.to
part 2 from depositfiles

and so on.
download as a free user? I was planning on getting just one premium account for the filehoster that is used the most.

Hmm well you could see what multiple uploaders use? There was also some other ways which others know better than me...
What other ways?

There is no other way than to pay for premium or dl as free-user. You can try and google for a title on a hoster you desire. If you're lucky you find one.

Depending on what you want to dl you can also use XDCC. Simply join the irc channel.

I recommend if you want to purchase a premium account then go with the most popular hoster or look which files you download the most and then decide on a hoster.

I usually download stuff from this site by clicking on file host links... >_>

But as the other users who posted on this thread: If you want to download without any problems, just pay for a service. If you want freemium, then happy downloading...

Most of the links on this site are interchangeable, so it doesn't matter which file host you choose to download from.

Hmm search around? Someone posted something... Anyhow i think theres a way to get premium accounts for a little~

I am uploading all my anime to my own server, so no need to pay anything :)

But its not just anime people upload here.
You have:
Music, OST's, Eroge's, VN's;
And from the ones i looked not all of them are available for XDCC.

I'd say if you want to pay for a premium account look through a majority of the things you want to download and see if they use the same file hosting site and work from there.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; I think i know what you are talking about, but i failed to get that method to work.

Well I know a site that puts on all kinds of premium users on regular basics but I am not going to share it with everyone as accotnts go down cause people abuse it or just have no idea how to use it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.

How to Start a NEMT Business in Idaho?

Discover the essential steps and regulations for launching a Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) business in Idaho, from licensing to operational setup, ensuring compliance and success in the healthcare transportation industry.

Read More: https://medium.com/@nemtclouddispatchsoftware/how-to-start-a-nemt-business-in-idaho-45cd46c150ee
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this game? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause the game can't interactive with anything.