How Anime-Sharing turned me into a complete failure to my parents and teachers. q.q

Yee199

Your Nii-chan
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
Everyday after school I always check Anime-Sharing but before I know it, its been 5hrs and I have to go to sleep then no homework gets done. :crushed:

darn_zps3e12c47d.jpg

maybe you should schedule how often you open AS in one day so it won't bother your other activities, I mean yeah forum is fun but you can't forget your own duties as student and human being :)

Reactions: Yee199
yeah, it's like reward an punishment method. If you finished your homework you will get some hours for AS and if you didn't you can't touch AS until it done ;)

lol me too, spending most of time wondering how hard the homework without doing anything :XD:

I'm confused, looking at your profile it says you joined Jan 2013, it's only been 5 days since the start of the year.
How has this all happened in 5 days?

Please choose the section carefully when you create a new thread. If you're just throwing around random comments and thoughts and not presenting it in any serious way, keep it within the Spam section.

I'm confused, looking at your profile it says you joined Jan 2013, it's only been 5 days since the start of the year.
How has this all happened in 5 days?

Well, over 250 posts in less than a week, it`s possible. That`s more posts than I made in three months. You might have a new competitor sam!

Meanwhile, Yee has better overall grades than I did before joining ASF.

hmm self control will help... it will not only improve your grade, but also your life. Imagine several years later when you already have a job. if you can't control yourself, the impact will be much worse. self control is the key to success.

wow I'm being serious here.. how weird...
second samyeung? hmm... interesting

Lol well actually if he spams tons then he still has a better chance at passing me now then he would if he waited a while ;p After 30 days then he would have a much harder time trying to raise his average past mine~ But that wouldnt help his grade so he probably shouldnt do that...

But yeah self control is a really important thing~ People who know self control will be able to succeed much easier than those who dont... There was a study where they gave a marshmallow to kids then left the room for 20 min saying that they would give them a second marshmallow if they dont eat the first~ About 66% of the kids ate it (might be wrong with the numbers) and 33% didnt~ The 33% were all doing well in terms of grades and work and whatnot in the follow up study while only about 38% or so of the 66% who ate the marshmallow were doing decently with the others dropping out and stuff... basically the moral is learn self control and itll guarantee a better life in the long run ;p

I came to post the thing coins did, too bad he have beaten me to it

but its introduction... unless you're asian you shouldn't problems with engrish. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha