Hey guys, been forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lpdcomic

Figure Collector
Elite Member
Jan 15, 2012
Hey, I know I said I was back then gone again, and I should of told people, I really missed you guys, but now Im back again for good. I had a personal journey of sorts, me and my girl broke up, and now I'm getting ready for University next year. I am going to major in Japanese and Asian Studies in Vancouver and live with my father, then move over seas and teach for a few years, then who knows, I might stay in Japan or come back to Canada. Anyways I really miss you all so much, and I'm glad I'm back, I HOPE the old regulars still go online! Remember, your all amazing!

Dont worry about that, we are glad to have you back ^.^
I hope you coped well with your personal journey.
And ofcourse I wish you best luck with your future plans~

Your comback present: a useless mention :P [MENTION=13464]lpdcomic[/MENTION]

lpdcomic, you left without saying anything! I will not forgive you :c

Welcome back though...

I nerve thought you guys would miss me! Thanks Deca, I'm sorry I never told you! The only way I have contact to you guys in on here. If anyone wants my skype let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.