Help! Throat has tissue stuck inside Q_Q

Murakumo

百合旅人
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
I have influenza right now as its that time of the year and by the worst timing, I accidently swallowed a bit of tissue paper while blowing my nose!
I have a bit of tissue paper stuck in my throat now and can't get it out! Anyone know how to cough up or swallow down tissue paper?!
:saveme:

:dead: the darn tissue just got in before i knew it. anyone know any reflex methods to get me to cough this thing up?

Last edited:
Option three. Definitely option three. You brought this upon yourself.

How do you swallow a tissue from blowing your nose? Was it in your mouth to begin with? :reallyconfused:

ugh....I finally got most of the object out; digging my fingers to tickle the very back of my throat seems effective, but I coughed up my luncheon tomatoes as well. at least 15% of the tissue remains, but I think I'll get it.
:wasclose:

ah...no wait, this is the strawberry that I just ate 20 mins ago...just coughed up my second time; still 3~7% of the tissue left possibly with some of the strawberry still.

OMG this thread killed me hahaha

came out of nowhere looooooooooool

plz explain physically how did this happen X3

when blowing one's nose and inhaling through one's mouth at the same time= possible chance for tissue to be sucked in by the inhalation- then trying to get it out of the back of the mouth where saliva starts breaking parts of the tissue up -----thus resulting in tissue getting stuck in the throat. On a side note, I used my gag reflex to get it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.