Help with some names? :3

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
Sooo this is a generic thread for people who want a name for something~ (or for fun, just give other ppl nicknames XD)

some of you may already know about one group that I use for music [BubbleGum]
As of right now, I'm going to post some visual novels and sometimes otome games. Everything will be non-hentia :3
I want to start another group that just shares about what novels people like and why~ I really haven't gotten into VNs that much (other than books XD) soo I'm hoping some ppl would love to help make a name for this group and join.

Sooo I'd like to keep the name less than 15 characters if possible (or just make a shortened version of it).
please be serious, idk where to start :P

I think there is already a thread about giving other people nick names.

if you mean the one I made, that's really not the same to me x-x It was mostly for me at the time (idk if other ppl would use it)
I made this one generic just in case~ lol

Hmm but just making nicknames kind of ruins the point of nicknames doesnt it? ;p Theyre usually fairly spontaneous~

[MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; You want people to be serious and still want a "nickname"? Sounds strange to me, but sure.

"VN exchange" since that basically is what you are doing with the group. "VN info" since that also is something that you do with the group. A missleading name on the group would be pretty confusing for people. If you still intend to have a missleading title to the group then you could possibly just take anything you want. If you can name a music group "BubbleGum" then you can also name a VN group "Key", right?

Last edited:
[MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; I gave you help. But my imagination is sh*t so if you want something that isn't serious to the group's content then i'll leave it to you. I don't mind joining the group if you figure out a name though.

those won't work x-x
you should probably learn why I have a group called bubblegum in the first place, that's kinda how I'm wanting to name this.
It's not something random, it's something I actually took time into thinking up XD
fyi it's in the group if you know where to look, really it's not hard x-x

[MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; If you ask us for names and then deny our idéas and say that you already have an idéa yourself of how you want to name it, then why don't find a name yourself? If i were to tell you to name it "Peppermint" what would you complain then about that name? If you got complaints then you got your own idéas as well so you can start with informing about that as well. Not just saying that you want a name that should have been as thoughtful as "BubbleGum" because the only logical way i could connect "BubbleGum" with music would be because of Bubblegum music. Then you could logically name it Key because that is a VN creator, right?

EDIT: I checked your group thingy. If you want a memory of something in your past on that group then find something that is a memory to you, other people can't do that. Also, you already know that you want a memory and something that you think is fun/enjoy. Wouldn't that make it easier for YOU to figure out a name? It doesn't really help me since i don't know that info about you.

I'm looking for associated things with names. The idea behind bubblegum is it being enjoyable with flavor and stuff~ I liked the word too soooo yep.
I mean like, think of it as naming a baby :P lots of parents might name it based on something (a characteristic, a meaning, etc.)
sooo that's kinda what I'm going for x-x

When you think of a Visual novel, what comes to mind?

Last edited:
those won't work x-x
you should probably learn why I have a group called bubblegum in the first place, that's kinda how I'm wanting to name this.
It's not something random, it's something I actually took time into thinking up XD
fyi it's in the group if you know where to look, really it's not hard x-x

Fine. These may match more...
- Sweet Tooth
- Vanilla Pudding
- Cotton Candy
- Muffin Cup or Muffin Cups (probably the best one)

[MENTION=36056]aati[/MENTION]; A book worm is referring to a person who is always reading or really loves to read all the time.

[MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; Only name i would use for such a thing would be naming a girl with yellowish eyes and black hair Mizuki (Beautiful Moon). Main reason to that would be because of her yellowish eyes representing the moon and her black hair representing the darkness which surrounds the moon.

Except for that i thought about the names Emma, Ellen and Ellie (absolutely not fixated with names which start with E).
Don't understand why you would want child names to a group though...

Fine. These may match more...
- Sweet Tooth
- Vanilla Pudding
- Cotton Candy

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i found a bit of sarcasm in those xD

[MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; Only name i would use for such a thing would be naming a girl with yellowish eyes and black hair Mizuki (Beautiful Moon). Main reason to that would be because of her yellowish eyes representing the moon and her black hair representing the darkness which surrounds the moon.

Except for that i thought about the names Emma, Ellen and Ellie (absolutely not fixated with names which start with E).
Don't understand why you would want child names to a group though...

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i found a bit of sarcasm in those xD

No, I was serious. I"m pretty sure that this is basically the type of name that person wanted, although I could be wrong.

this isn't about a name for a group? it's names for characters?

Tsukiko!

- Sweet Tooth
- Vanilla Pudding
- Cotton Candy

I wouldn't use muffins or wtv.
sweet, vanilla and cotton candy are in the ballpark tho~ :3

[MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION];
I'm asking for a group name XD

I wouldn't use muffins or wtv.
sweet, vanilla and cotton candy are in the ballpark tho~ :3

Since you apparently want those kind of names i've decided to stay out of this thread/group. "When you think of a Visual novel, what comes to might?" Sorry, but nothing like that at least. For some reason i thought that this would be something serious... apparently i was wrong.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?