Help, quit smoking...

mralone

Trusted Member
Sep 28, 2011
I smoke too much.I've tried to quit smoking but i can't.
please Help @@

I don't know if you have heard or seen about these "Stop" smoking herbal pills or whatever they may be right now.

I can only think of Smoke Rx. It's herbal pills and an aromatherapy combination.

http://www.lifenatural.com/smokerx.htm

Your doctor could be very helpful in this area as well.

Cheers!

I got through it pretty easily just by drinking coffee instead of smoking every time I felt like 1 until it was out of my system.

Thought it would be harder, but it was pretty damn easy really, lol. Just keep yourself occupied and find something like coffee or gum to "nurse you" if you feel like one.

Still, I was more like 1 cigg every 2-4 hours so not as heavy as most smokers, and for like 3-4 years I guess.

Smoking habits differ from person to person really. I am in the process of quitting cugarettes and only smoking a black and mild ever 2 or 3 days so i dont go crazy, then after a few weeks ill stop with those. Try cattz' idea, or get an e-cig, i have one from Veppo. you can get different nicotine strengths and flavor fluids. Just try to limit its use as much as possible.

In another sense, just throw the cigs away and find a good friend who will keep up with you and help you not to pick up smoking again.

your sig isnt helping the cause very much Will xP lmfao

I've heard one of traditional method for you to quit smoking, but so far I haven't found any proof that it work.
You take 1 cigarette and mix it with young coconut milk/juice. Then you drink it(they didn't mention whether you should remove the cigarette or not).
Later you will throw up. Afterward you'll no longer have the appetite for smoking again, ever.

*A word of caution, since this method have no available proof, take it with your own risk.*

Or you could try those nicotine patch or the e-cigarette.

you should hang on pictures about disease from smoking such as lung cancer,heart attack,effect on your childrent....you have to choose so terrible pictures that you can feel the nearest death.

seconded koinkun, smoking habits differ from each person

i'm an active smoker, smoked at least 1 - 2 pack of cigarettes a day (well, hey, they sold a pack of m*rlboro for 1,2$ here @_@), and fully known the consequences

at my level, it'll be pretty hard to leave it. i haven't smoked for four days due to a thing or two and felt heavy depression and very frustated. dunno why

i suggest if you're still at 3 - 5 cigar a day, at least keep it at that pace. and try to reduce it little by little. find yourself something to 'amuse' whenever you get the urge. at least keep yourself occupied. that way it'll reduce the 'urge' to smoke. but if you want to quit completely, it'll be hard (well, not THAT hard, but you'll need a lot of will power :D). just try to reduce it little by little, one cigar at a time. completely throw your smoke and quit smokin at a time will NOT solve your problem, it'll torment you. seriously. rather than 'stopping' the urge, try to 'weaken' the urge till it's harmless and fades away :D

well, hope it helps :D

where do u live,
if u are live in Indonesia that will be hard to stop since it become our culture...
but i never say it cant stop, as long as u have strong determination, u should be can stop ofcourse supported by the the people around you

What i got my Dad to do it whenever he feels like a cigarette he has a lollipop as a replacement ^_^ Seems to be working.

Or you could try something extreme, like ask your friends and family to punch you in the face whenever you try to smoke.
Like I say, extreme.

isnt there gum that helps with wanting to smoke??? why not try that!

I don't be good advisor here since i don't smoke

all i can do is cheering you up and hope for the best that you will succeed :goodtea:

Your will power can overcome anything if you decide to really try and not to give in

though it won't be easy but if you will succeed it will only show how it was worth it since it the thing that you really wanted to do

yeah....in the end it is your own will power that makes you stop smoking....the rest is the support
from everyone around you....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.