HELP GODDAMN IT! IT HURTS!

Yee199

Your Nii-chan
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
I got boiling water all over my foot and now it hurts like a bitch!
The fuck do I do?
no joke!!!!!
Family doesnt give 2 shits, everybody is offline on facebook, not severe enough to call 911.
:saveme:
All I did was add ointmint and put cool water on it and it still hurts!

Right foot is burnt. The one without jeans showing.
IMG_0186_zps9349d12a.jpg

Last edited:
Don't be a baby lol man up. I burned my arm when I was little with boiling water too

Also had 5-6 stitches on my tongue. 7 stitches near my eye, fell off a bike when going down a hill, went face first, teeth had to be realigned, thankfully didnt loose any

Dude, just put some ointment and you're good to go, let the skin heal itself. Overtime new skin will grow

Come see me when you have a real injury. Rub some dirt on it, it'll be fine. I advise you to drink heavily.

footwx.jpg

[MENTION=31731]Kubi[/MENTION]; oh yea love that :) how many stitches

Hmm drinking usually doesnt help? Well not for bleeding injuries anyway since it thins the blood and makes you bleed more :/

Put ice or something to keep the swelling down...

Yep you spelled it correct :D

My friend was a nurse so she taught me stuff lol and nice what did you do?

Yep you spelled it correct :D

My friend was a nurse so she taught me stuff lol and nice what did you do?

Hurt it during an urban breaching training exercise. I showed that door a good what-for.

Put ice or something to keep the swelling down...

No. Do not put ice on the burn. A cool wet cloth should suffice for a short period of time. After dress the burn area lightly, do not wrap. Avoid ointments for now. You can try elevating your foot to ease edema. Get to a hospital when you can.

Also wrong section.

[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION]; Thank you and sam. You two were the only ones that actually tried helping.

I have already put cool water on it.
Dress it with what? My family doesnt have those giant bandages only the small kind.
I already put ointments on it. Wash it off?
And my family doesn't give 2 shits about my foot right now so no hospital for me.

[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION]; Thank you and sam. You two were the only ones that actually tried helping.

I have already put cool water on it.
Dress it with what? My family doesnt have those giant bandages only the small kind.
I already put ointments on it. Wash it off?
And my family doesn't give 2 shits about my foot right now so no hospital for me.

It's your body. That means it is your responsibility to take care of it. Your parents not giving two shits is not a reason to avoid seeking medical attention. A hospital can not refuse to provide you with care despite your income or insurance status, at least not in my state. As I stated in my original message, go to urgent care. You're being irresponsible by waiting on members of an Anime community to tell you how to take care of your body. If you're hurt and don't know what to do, seek professional help.

You can try washing in warm soapy water. If the pains too much, leave it. Dress with a sterile dry gauze pad. Tell your family itll only get worse. Go early.

Reactions: Yee199
i always put colgate on my burns. not necesarily colgate though. it's just the menthol in it that I'm after for the burn.

Hmm no ice? Ice pack or something work instead? Or maybe ive just been taught wrong x.x

[MENTION=31731]Kubi[/MENTION]; chill...I have looked at sites where they tell you how to treat water burns.
I am just looking for further information and anything thing else that I might have missed.
I already added ointment and cooled it down with water on my own.
and Anime-Sharing is full of nice and supporting people that I know that I can trust thats why I posted here.

Hmm no ice? Ice pack or something work instead? Or maybe ive just been taught wrong x.x

Putting ice on a burn can cause the skin to cool too rapidly, which can damage the skin. Rather, you should put luke warm/room temperature water on it.

Perhaps even a baggy with room temperature water or slightly chilled water from a faucet would help, but not ice.

Reactions: Yee199
You'll be fine

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?