HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY EVERYONE =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sendoh08

Blonde Hair Girl Otaku =)
Elite Member
Jan 26, 2012
Hey from Australia everyone,

Today's Valentine's Day so, firstly I like to say HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY to everyone on AS!!!

Just share who you did to prepare this day for your valentine :P

What did you give him/her?? etc etc

I'll go...

I got 4 bunch of roses for four different guys. and 5 chocolates from the same guys plus my girl bff =D

Didn't really do much. Don't have a boyfriend atm so I like didn't prepare anything :P Now at home doing extremely insane maths homework and listening to some coldplay music =)

valentines002.gif

I got my girlfriend 3 roses,a box of chocolates, and of course a hand written card, which I wrote in Chinese for her. I am taking her out to dinner on Saturday. Wish I could do it today, but it is the middle of the week and we both have school work. :/

Did nothing at all considering how i really doubt im ever going to confess xD Besides shes about an hour away by car and i dont have one :/

i would have drove you to your destination just to "hang with her" giving the excuse your only here for 1 day if i knew you in real life :runhappy: :3
Nothing special for me either. Just Treated dinner to a friend. :3

I have a night class =.= so that doesnt work either :/ Oh wells i have random daily chats with her anyway~

[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION] want's to show you he's currently eating one of the chocolate hearts that was previously inserted between the middle screen's chest. Thought that was obvious [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]

I got Call Of Duty MW3 as gift from my GF, how win is that!
And in return, a box of chocolates and a new mobile phone since her old one is broken :3

Me & my friend went to watch The Vow, apparently so did pretty much everyone else. Was sold out hours before we even got to the theatre, ended up watching The Safe House turned out to be good so it was okay, didn't get back till after 12:30pm.

I celebrated Singles Awareness Day instead on that day, by watching the whole season 8 of Stargate SG-1.
Ain't it great, mate?

I celebrated Singles Awareness Day instead on that day, by watching the whole season 8 of Stargate SG-1.
Ain't it great, mate?

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] LOOOOOL Well hopefully you'll be able to celebrate "Couples Awareness Day" soon =)

I got Call Of Duty MW3 as gift from my GF, how win is that!
And in return, a box of chocolates and a new mobile phone since her old one is broken :3

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] hahaha a way to win a mans heart COD MW3 looool =)

Me & my friend went to watch The Vow, apparently so did pretty much everyone else. Was sold out hours before we even got to the theatre, ended up watching The Safe House turned out to be good so it was okay, didn't get back till after 12:30pm.

[MENTION=15374]AshleyBoo[/MENTION] OMG OMG OMG A guy is taking me to see this movie next weekend. Is it a good movie?? Is it one of those movies for loveey dovey couples? Or like one i can just go and hang with friends :P Cos like a guy asked me out to watch this movie next weekend and i kinda dont want this guy to make one of his move on me loool =S

I dont give my gf chocolate . But this night, we are at home together . I love valentine days so much :))

[MENTION=15374]AshleyBoo[/MENTION] OMG OMG OMG A guy is taking me to see this movie next weekend. Is it a good movie?? Is it one of those movies for loveey dovey couples? Or like one i can just go and hang with friends :P Cos like a guy asked me out to watch this movie next weekend and i kinda dont want this guy to make one of his move on me loool =S

The first thing I thought when i seen the poster for the movie, was that it was going to be an action movie. Turns out I was right, it's a really good movie though. Me & my friend got totally caught up in it, trying to figure out which people were the bad guys. It's almost 2 hours lol, which isn't bad because they didn't have to rush stuff in the movie which made it better to watch. The main guy has a girlfriend but it's not really romantic at all, alittle at the start then we get into the guns, fights & crashes:)
If he asked you to see The Vow, now there's a lovey dovey kind of movie lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.