Happy International Women's Day

Monjster

Part Of The Problem
Elite Member
Sep 25, 2012
So first formal stuff:
International Women's Day, originally called International Working Women's Day, is marked on March 8 every year
In different regions the focus of the celebrations ranges from general celebration of respect, appreciation and love towards women to a celebration for women's economic, political and social achievements

I would like to with every girl our there (if there are any, as this is internet, everyone are male, jk) a happy International Women's Day the 8th of March.

Where would we be without you anyway? (Probably would have to learn to make sandwiches on our own, kidding again.)

Here's the gifts:

b8003822b2c792caaf79abd8c448121e

images

And yeah, some music

Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
Happy International Women's Day!~

We are truly thankful and blessed for the many teachings given throughout our lives and the lives of those in the past and the years to come.

Happiness and laughter!

And ice-cream cake!

Cheers! <3

Happy International Women's Day x3

Hmm... we really are blessed to have people like ojou sama around~ x3

Cheers~ /me raises invisible cup with invisible tea~

Reactions: renano
Happy International Woman Days......

When is Happy INternational Man Days..??

Well as soon as we get some rights in the house we will mark that day and call it International Men Day :P

Hmm so many extra holidays for people... other than for white people and guys xD

We need to celebrate White Day. :bloodthirsty:

Dedicated to mooching off from boys. Just a joke.

Bring more women to the forums! Lol~

Lol white day....sounds awesome, tastes awesome as well....though how many casualties does the statistics show from deadly poisons on that day ?? Or sudden marriages ....hihih

happy international women day~~

hmm....i wish there would be no violence and abuse towards woman all over the world....

sigh....there are quite many in my country tho'=/

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMENS DAY!!!! That goes to all anime girls too <3

happy life and women's day to all the gals our there~<3 :P

Bring more women to the forums! Lol~

hmmm we need more otome stuff for that~ maybe a special section that creeps boys out ;)
I know of a few places where mostly girls gather XD but I wasn't too interested x-x

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; Simply because some ppl are opportunist samy ;)

Smart, I guess that would depend. Nice deff not, at least if when thinking about the casualties part. Unless it's the other part marriage/or grabbing someone you like in some way lol.

Your taking things way to literal I think now sam :rolleyes:

Though, doesn't mean it has to be rushed...just enforced by someone that loves you beyond boundaries and intends you make you there's forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.