The Food Picture Thread !

GenKiDan

おわり
Elite Member
Apr 12, 2012
Kinda similar to the IRL Picture thread, this is a thread not just for talking about food, and but actually showing us all, what food you have, make...in order for emh AS to gauge your food making capabilities~.

And for recipes if if anyone would be interested....and well, oki I guess spam as well, as I would never rly make a strict thread. So your free to do as you like, while posting pictures and recipes, and anything else in between, if nothing else this thread will simply derail and evolve into an other spam hive, so spammers can visit an other scenery while doing their thing <v<

It's meant to be Primarily for the Food you yourself make/cook in some degree.
But you can post about anything as long as its what you actually are going to eat or have made.

Perhaps this should just be part of the IRL thread I made...I'm not actually sure yet. Depending on how many ppl around here actually make anything at all..besides noodles that is.

I'll start off just with a little warming up:

aLZYXLT.jpg

Brown rice vegetables and Salmon...

XZ7ivRe.jpg

Buckwheat this time, vegetables Cod if I recall, and some cream fresh, or was it just some...I honestly don't know what it's called in english...its like yogurt, except its not, like sour milk.

(Emh forgot to add tags...wonder if that would mean a lot, seems I can't just edit them in afterwards)

I think the English you are looking for is "Sour Cream" :)

Looks pretty nice. I actually work in a restaurant, but I rarely cook when at home so I can't really get any pictures.

Sour cream ah....I knew I heard it before....

mm Sexy teeth..uhm I, mean heh JK
So thanks, I take that as a seal of approval. Funny I started taking pictures of my meals at a time back I was doing some experimentation with my diet, and ever since I found it a bit like a casual and fun thing too do...

I heard that before.......but what is it...to lazy/busy too google it right away.

Hmm well I guess there rly isn't that much interest in cooking here....but what should I expect heh.

/me could probably change that by posting eatable lolis but nawhh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。