Extremely Bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thornzx

Oct 11, 2011
Extremely bored D: wheres a cute girl like in the animes when you need one T_T

well here might have some.

The question is why you need one? :P

Who wouldn't need one? They are cute as, i like cuddles anyway, they always seem so cute and cuddley XD not slutty and retarded like most girls these days >_>

hahaha not all.

and in my opinion most of them are like that just to get attention.

The wrong kind of attention, where i live is like slut-topia. Girls here are generally skanky as. Bleh its sickening .___. young as like 13 sleeping around its like you should be sucking lollipops not guys >.>

lol moving is expensive D: i do want to move further south though, never really fitted in here up north more, blehhh. Cold weather > Hot weather

don't judged them yet :P why don't you take a look around the other posts in spam section?

South (Florida where I live) is pretty much slut-topia as well, actually i dont think theres a state in the U.S. that ISNT slut-topia xD. Dont bother changing location just look for the flower among the weeds. your sure to find someone xP.

I've never been to the U.S, tv makes it look bad >_> tv sucks! D:
I live in Australia, lol. Yeah, even if i could i probably wouldnt move, too lazy, too much effort and i wouldn't like to leave my family behind :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。