Encoded anime download?

bencalo64

Jan 6, 2013
Do the uploaders of Anime-Sharing also upload encoded anime? If not, where's a good place to download encoded anime? I've tried Minitheatre, but the links in that place are never up.

All I know about encoded anime is that it offers fantastic quality for about one-forth the size of a regular DVD-ripped anime. They're usually 60-100MB in size.

Sadly, all I can find on Anime-Sharing are "BLU-RAY!" quality 300-400 MB per (22 minute) episode anime. This takes quite a long time to download since not everyone has premium to the uploader's favorite filehosters.

Hmmm here's some of my opinion:
First: maybe the term "encoded anime" is false. as far as i know, all videos are encoded. I prefer "reencoded anime"
Second: most of animes here are HDTV rip or Blu-Ray version
Third: the "encoded anime" isn't that fantastic for me. if you watch them in a small monitor probably it's ok, but when you try watching it in TV screen or big monitor all the noises show up.
cmmiw
for link:
http://www.anifecta.org
http://www.animeout.org

maybe these will help

Hmmm here's some of my opinion:
First: maybe the term "encoded anime" is false. as far as i know, all videos are encoded. I prefer "reencoded anime"
Second: most of animes here are HDTV rip or Blu-Ray version
Third: the "encoded anime" isn't that fantastic for me. if you watch them in a small monitor probably it's ok, but when you try watching it in TV screen or big monitor all the noises show up.
cmmiw
for link:
http://www.anifecta.org
http://www.animeout.org

maybe these will help
Thanks for the sites! any more would help a lot.

Ask [MENTION=37178]Sashi[/MENTION]; - he's doing mini-mkv encodes.
And I agree, at this bitrate things look less-than-pristine on anything but an age-old CRT at 480p.

Yea I try to keep it as clear as possible, but theres always a compromise. I try to keep it at 100MB target per file @ 720P

It is watchable with a 24" monitor, but yea once you get into something like a 40"++ TV then thats when things get noiser

Yea I try to keep it as clear as possible, but theres always a compromise. I try to keep it at 100MB target per file @ 720P

It is watchable with a 24" monitor, but yea once you get into something like a 40"++ TV then thats when things get noiser
You upload mini-mkv encodes?

[MENTION=40610]bencalo64[/MENTION]; yea I do
Nice, and of course thank you very much.

But sometimes you might not have a specific anime. So, I'm still searching for more mini-encode mkv sites. Those have people working together to upload the mkv files so there's a higher chance of them getting every anime uploaded.

Minitheatre, Hi10Anime, HentaiMatrix

Hi,
I'm maybe late to answer in this thread, but I will.
:smug:

One reason why links of Minitheatre are never up is because some people steal them and put on Blogs. Source.
Also, Minitheatre itself is down pretty often.
:reallydespaired:

So, I found two years ago Hi10Anime.com.
Download are available by direct download (Gigabit server) or torrent.
You need to be registered, and they used AD for paying their server, but that don't bother me.
:shinies:

If you search mini Hentai, HentaiMatrix.org do that.
But, most of their releases are low quality 480p, and I don't like their download system.
:sowwy:

So, I decided to do it myself. I'm a beginner about re-encoding for now, I started twenty days ago.
Although, I'm confident. Of course, your opinions and suggestions are welcome.
:samuraihero:

Also, if you can watched some of my releases on a 40"++ TV and tell me your opinion, it'll be appreciated.
It's only HD Hentai for now.
:innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092