Embarrassing and awkward moments...

Hideki

Love the way you smile~
Elite Member
Dec 19, 2011
Embarrassing moments... yeah... we have all experienced it...
OK, ill begin...

Let´s see...
One time i came home from school i accidentally caught my cousin undressing in the hallway...
Some awkward moments followed... and then she flew up in the air shouting "YOU SHOULD KNOCK BEFORE ENTERING!!!" (when its actually my house?) well, since then... i cant really look her in the eyes... she really thinks im trying to picture her naked of some reason... I'm not that kinda guy anyways... :bored:
But the problem is... that she went and told her friends and since then im known as a ecchi one... :shocked: in front of them... well its one of my moments... i have several more but ill save em until someone else posts in this thread.

I´ll wait for more info :traitor:
I´ll expect that you'll fill this thread up with spammers ;)

my first time when i work as radio announcer (DJ)... i was so stiff that i almost slipped my tongue everytime i spoke :XD:

gladly i didn't get fired!

Awkward... i saw a mother that allowed her little boy lick on a freaking firepost... <.<
i couldn't really stop staring... *.*

The time when I found my brother's playboy magazine in his old room that he forgot to take when he was moving
And how I had to return it to him... :blushing:

Wow Snowkitteh... thats freaking amazing...
I happened to take someone else's clothes when i was washing them... i realized that they're weren't mine...
And when i returned them after hours of looking of the right owner... (asking around was pretty awkward) and then i got slapped by the owner... ouch...

Most awkward moment so far is clearly a happening when I was in middle school.
We had PE class, swimming on public swimming pool (same building as middle school building)
in Sauna (men's of course) one guy had a boner. He left the sauna at the worst time, we had a break and everyone was in the sauna at the moment he left it. In a hurry of course.. that poor bastard and that quietness!!
Something I would like to forget.
And it's about 4 years of that happening, and people still call the guy "seisokki" = (seistä = stand = boner) :D

Hehe I am so embarrassed now :blushing:
Ouch poor Hideki ~

Hmmmm the time when I was waiting for the bus and some creeper came up and talked to me
It was super awkward, but I was also sooooo scared

I you lived or live in a city... you should had gotten this experience...
It happened to you that a REALLY drunken person has approached you?
well... :alonescared: he started hugging me and kept saying that we were best friends... i couldn't really shove him away either... cuz im not... well... forceful of myself... so.. i just tried to sit there pretending that i didn't know him... and then he began talking about inviting me to his home *.* i really went berserk and ran away.. and people actually stared like i was knowing him... <.<

Last edited:
Hideki, so young, innocent and cute. Simply adorable.

6qqa4.jpg

Haha, hideki you've got it rough..
Embarrassing moment when you try to say something important out loud and your sound goes like "squeek" :)
guys know this one..

Ugh... i got to many stalkers....
WsE is a awkward moment for me... <.<

Umm... im really going red in my face now... ugh... and now people staring at me at the library... <.<
what do they think im doing? :vulture:

It´s awkward that everyone is staring at me...:raging:
It wasn't me who did it!!
I opened a link a friend sent me on skype... it went bad...

REALLY IMMATURE TO DO THAT!! i just received another experience to my collection... :forsaken:

Hmm getting kissed or almost getting kissed (happened too fast so idk), by some girl i had barely met that day, in front of friends...

When my mom found my doll. No...not the figurines. The other one!

I was sitting on top of the basketball pole during a game of tag :p The guy could reach me and the others playing stood around watching xD

Came to the class early, and there this one girl sitting at her desk.
Dunno what to say, coz my brain wouldn't work at morning, so I just sit at my desk doing nothing until the rest of my classmate came.

Alone with a girl in her room :/ Nothing to do (she was messing with the computer) so she sorta just had me untangle all her necklaces xD

Alone with a girl in her room :/ Nothing to do (she was messing with the computer) so she sorta just had me untangle all her necklaces xD
Why were you there in the 1st place? Don't tell me that she ask you to come in just so you can help untangle her necklace?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks