Do you know something, that if the other perosn knew you knew, they would be very embarrassed?

Legacy

一失足成千古恨
Elite Member
Feb 15, 2012
Do you know something about someone that they don't want one knowing, but you know and they don't know you know?

:disbelief: That is confusing.

In other words, what kind of secrets do you know about people that you shouldn't know.

*Don't be to personal, but general stories should be fine*

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
Not sure if this applies, but I might know a girl that likes me, I heard stuff I'm not sure I'm supposed to know. So I'll just pretend I don't have no clue.
If she knew that I knew, that could maybe be awkward, unless I secretly likes her back :)

That must be an old timer classic.

Last edited:
Oh but I rly rly do need it, especially now when you said that. You could just promise me that during my stay here, at some point you'll tell me....After all, my curiosity must have nourishment too :goodtea:
And you wouldn't let a cute kitteh starve would you...

In the secret realm is where all the secrets hide, its their homeland, like Gensokyo is to Touhou.
(if your familiar with that)

Last edited:
Not that i know of.. i do however have the feeling that 3/4 of the world knows i play eroge, including my sister (-_-;)

Verstuurd met Tapatalk

There is someone that has a certain fetish that might scare or 'intrigue' some girls I guess.

I know a person that's keeping a secret from another person... not very good.

I know tons of secrets that someone would rather i keep secret but then again~ i dont really like him all that much cuz he isnt the greatest person ever to me~

There is a person with some 'stuff' that might embarrass the person's partner.

Hmm friends think that im the most innocent thing ever and they pretty much talk about anything around me~ now i just know tons of random stuff that they would be embarrassed about anyone else knowing xD

There was a moment in this one person's life that scars that person, but I think it's really funny.

I guess his favorite hobby might put off some people. It's cute to me though.

I wouldn't mind knowing what that hobby is....Maybe it really is cute, to me, or some.

Hmm my hobbies... not sure if they would be odd to people :/ Certainly it would be to some who cant appreciate differences but mehs...

Hmm... I guess knowing things from their childhood would be pretty embarrassing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。